TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Hey man, I'm sorry but... you're absolutely misremembering something. NONE of that stuff is in the game, or ever was. The Johnny/Shadow/Kitty content has been the same since GZone produced it on his own for the content revampt back in like May of 2018. There were no intricate details to their storyline with Sam or possession, or anything. What happens in episode 3 is essentially what's always been there. Like these are some interesting plot ideas, but our idea was to have something with Paulina being possessed at the waterpark, like that one episode that TheFirstFoxx described.

But none of that was in this game at any point or cut from the game, sorry. You're either describing a fan fiction or a comic you saw, or another game I'm not familiar with, or a dream you had. :whistle:
I also put this in early in the forum but IDK if it was missed or not but I do have a question.
"So I remember talking about this previously and I worked myself back up to chapter 7 in the redux. and I find the forced choice for the power up to be slightly annoying. I remember it being talked about that they might make the power-up choice for the ember fight more open or allow for you to do all the events with any girls you had available. after playing through the new redux up to this point I need to ask if this idea was scrapped. I myself don't particularly like sam in that way and would like to keep her just friends but having to choose between my other choices is a really hard decision especially since they seem to impact interactions later on."

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
For all of you who are disappointed that the drawings of AP have deteriorated, rescue is on the way...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had confirmed that he will start a Danny Phantom game
View attachment 1304761

View attachment 1304763
the art style is way better though the character design feels off, like someone took maddies head and put it on someone else's body, the 1st one is fine but the ones past that feel too exaggerated. id have to see how they do some of the other characters like sam and paulina.

though also like the_fallen_dragon mentioned that engine is a yikes lol wouldnt stop me from tryin it but still makes me hesitant, if that makes sense

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
I also feel like without their signature clothes you wouldn't even be able to tell that they were Danny Phantom characters.
This is more apparent with the Jazz masturbating scene. I feel like if I just found the image online without context I would not even recognize the character
beldr makes an excellent point here, I think visual continuity within the game is important, with clothing any artwork should mirror the bust that preceded it to avoid any confussion unless the scene has some sort of narrative explanation as to why the clothing is differant.

I've already stated in previous posts that I like the new art style but that dosen't mean im blind to others opinions and in keeping with the visual continuity theme I think any upcoming art should take more elements for the already existing art so the new art feels like an evolution in artstyle rather that a wholely differant one, having said that I realise that is easier said than done and I certainly would'nt want to compromise an artist's style by asking to put to many alien elements into an artwork.

Also I'm now on a second playthrough and I feel that the game would benefit from the ability to name saves as i'm using a differant build and persuing a differant romance path, it would be nice to see which save was which at a glance.

Gatockaka12

Mar 8, 2021
I'm trying to install the game on android, but when downloading it gives me a zip file, can someone confirm if it is possible to install it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm trying to install the game on android, but when downloading it gives me a zip file, can someone confirm if it is possible to install it?
Since you downloaded the PC version, you will need Joiplay to use it.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a way to get Desiree to have sex with you without having to take her to the dance.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Is there a way to get Desiree to have sex with you without having to take her to the dance.
Yes. During Ember's questline (ep. 7), Sam will offer herself as an Orgone 'donor' and Danny will need to pick a second 'donor'. If you choose Desiree, you'll get an h-scene* after the party and lizard fight. It'll be different from the one you get after the dance.

*the build-up to the scene is quite touching. It's one of the best moments in this game

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Yes. During Ember's questline (ep. 7), Sam will offer herself as an Orgone 'donor' and Danny will need to pick a second 'donor'. If you choose Desiree, you'll get an h-scene* after the party and lizard fight. It'll be different from the one you get after the dance.

*the build-up to the scene is quite touching. It's one of the best moments in this game
Still didn't get the chose's for Desiree since I didn't take her to the dance/party. That's why I was asking if you could.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes