Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
I have a quick question, it'd been a while since playing so I downloaded the new version and when I booted it up, before even selecting anything, I got put into a scene with Maddie and Jack waking us up. I only saw a little bit of it and I'm wondering what that was?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
THis one is just a side note. But. Does anyone really wish we had gotten Dani in the game bynow? I was quite looking forward to her, but i am not even sure if she's even still possible given how Jazz is just now getting content and Sam is well....Sam. ANd going by the name of the paetron post, we may STILL be getting more Maddie than her. Which love maddie but i've spoken on how she's a bit overused.

I feel Dani would be a good addition soon if only to give more varietty to the incest of the game.I belive she counts as Twincest?

Also I have found a video that i think explains why people generally dont' really care much for Sam X Danny compard to other ships if anyone is interested in a link. It's...Honestly quite accurate as i found upon re-watch.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
THis one is just a side note. But. Does anyone really wish we had gotten Dani in the game bynow? I was quite looking forward to her, but i am not even sure if she's even still possible given how Jazz is just now getting content and Sam is well....Sam. ANd going by the name of the paetron post, we may STILL be getting more Maddie than her. Which love maddie but i've spoken on how she's a bit overused.

I feel Dani would be a good addition soon if only to give more varietty to the incest of the game.I belive she counts as Twincest?

Also I have found a video that i think explains why people generally dont' really care much for Sam X Danny compard to other ships if anyone is interested in a link. It's...Honestly quite accurate as i found upon re-watch.
Well I have not watched anything Danny phantom related in a while so sure post the link might be an interesting watch

mare222

Jan 24, 2018

i would like the link

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

Never cared about Dani, so it's an 'eh' for me. She will undoubtedly show up sooner or later, but I'd rather have interesting she-ghosts in the game before her

Reactions: drone4of2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Never cared about Dani, so it's an 'eh' for me. She will undoubtedly show up sooner or later, but I'd rather have interesting she-ghosts in the game before her
They were at least originally planning to add her, though that may have changed now, but it's hard to say. At this rate it will probably be a while, since Vlad has not been in there too much yet, that was a later arc.

As for my level of interest at this point, I am mildly curious, waiting to see how they draw her. Never know, the new artist might make her really cute. ;)

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Given that she's his clone, not his twin, it's essentially masturbation. I guess it'd depend on just how far the twisted rabbit hole the game creators want to go... or how twisted they want to make their version of Vlad.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Given that she's his clone, not his twin, it's essentially masturbation. I guess it'd depend on just how far the twisted rabbit hole the game creators want to go... or how twisted they want to make their version of Vlad.
think something will happen where dani has an obsession with danny like vlad has with danny's mom?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
think something will happen where dani has an obsession with danny like vlad has with danny's mom?
Who knows, but like I said it depends on the writers - the story hasn't exactly adhered to the original so far, given how in the original Danny and Vlad learned about each other's ghost side after their first meeting, and in Amity Park neither knows the other exists yet.

As for what Dani's mindset is like, she did have an initial obsession with Danny in the series due to her physical instability and the lies told to her by Vlad, so it wouldn't be farfetched that in Amity Park to think that she might have a desire to be Danny.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Issue is we kinda already got the interesting ones already. Aside from Spectra. desiree and Ember. There weren't any other female ghosts of real note for the series unless you count the 'dragon' one who...Kinda wasn't that interesting honestly.

So Dani is kinda the only one left as who else is there that could work/is attractive enouph.?

Defietnly not the lunch lady.

Reactions: PussMaster

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Issue is we kinda already got the interesting ones already. Aside from Spectra. desiree and Ember. There weren't any other female ghosts of real note for the series unless you count the 'dragon' one who...Kinda wasn't that interesting honestly.

So Dani is kinda the only one left as who else is there that could work/is attractive enouph.?

Defietnly not the lunch lady.
Dorathea (Dragon) was already in there, at least some, but isn't in the harem.
There was Pandora.
Kitty didn't get a lot of screen time yet.
Elastica and Lydia could be added once they are 'saved' from Freakshow.
Not a ghost, I don't think, but there was Emperess She-Wolf, she wasn't real, but someone was transformed into her in one episode.
Shade could be used.
I supposed you could also use Femalien, but why?
Terminatra isn't a ghost, but as another fictional character brought to life, she is in a similar place, with nowhere to go.
Vanillapede? I am not sure she is canon, but she is in the wiki, and a redhead, so why not?

So there are still a lot of options, depending on what they want to do.

Reactions: sexypeanut

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Isn't she his fem clone? that would make him her twin brother.
To be a daddy there needs to be 50% of the DNA coming from another person.
Depends on the kind of clone. A binary clone is created using the DNA of two people, in which case Danny would be her father and explain how Dani's a girl - one X chromosome from him, one from the other donor. If that's the case, it is incest.

A regular clone, even with a modified paternal chromosome, on the other hand would still simply be a copy of Danny despite the difference in gender. Ergo, them schtuppping in this case is masturbation.

Either way, all depends on how twisted this game's version of Danny gets, and let's face it we've probably got a lot of twisted rabbit hole still to fall down...

Reactions: mrttao
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes