• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
0.9.6 release

changelog: // Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions. Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

Changes & Improvements:

Episode 6 has been reworked.
Episode 7, the Maddie-related event has changed.
Manny backgrounds have been improved and redesigned.
(There are now 16 backgrounds in the forest event and 22 more
throughout the game.)
Replaced old animated and non-animated events with 100% redrawn and animated content. Some events even include outfit variations (accessible via cheat codes).
Cheat codes: ("Lingerie Present", "Xmas Present", "Nude Present". )
Maddie's standard sprite has been fully redesigned, while also giving her some new outfits.
Sam's selfie picture has been redesigned.
New:

Added 6 new Maddie-related events with a lot of animated scenes and poses.
Added 1 new collectible selfie image.
Added 1 new event for Ember.
Added 1 new event for Desire
Added a new background before the player enters Sam's room.
------------------------------------------------------

Download Links

VIP- Backer - keys:

AmityPark v.0.9.6 - PC

AmityPark v.0.9.6 - Mac

AmityPark v.0.9.6 - Android

mega password:
32xuyDblrlDr9V

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
0.9.6 release

changelog: // Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions. Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

Changes & Improvements:

Episode 6 has been reworked.
Episode 7, the Maddie-related event has changed.
Manny backgrounds have been improved and redesigned.
(There are now 16 backgrounds in the forest event and 22 more
throughout the game.)
Replaced old animated and non-animated events with 100% redrawn and animated content. Some events even include outfit variations (accessible via cheat codes).
Cheat codes: ("Lingerie Present", "Xmas Present", "Nude Present". )
Maddie's standard sprite has been fully redesigned, while also giving her some new outfits.
Sam's selfie picture has been redesigned.
New:

Added 6 new Maddie-related events with a lot of animated scenes and poses.
Added 1 new collectible selfie image.
Added 1 new event for Ember.
Added 1 new event for Desire
Added a new background before the player enters Sam's room.
------------------------------------------------------

Download Links

VIP- Backer - keys:

AmityPark v.0.9.6 - PC Mega

AmityPark v.0.9.6 - Mac Mega

AmityPark v.0.9.6 - Android Mega

mega password:
32xuyDblrlDr9V
Please if you can add Gallery code

Immediately after starting the game it crashes , if you rollback it crashes to desktop , if you ignore it immediately goes to day selection

Someone from the dews makes a decision to make gallery only available in main menu , so now gallery is inaccessible

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019

Immediately after starting the game it crashes , if you rollback it crashes to desktop , if you ignore it immediately goes to day selection

Someone from the dews makes a decision to make gallery only available in main menu , so now gallery is inaccessible
nithing i can do about that

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Yes, that's what happens to me too.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
is it just me or does anyone prefer the shitty drawings of the past because of how godtier the animations were compared to now? the art is better now but the animations are so stiff, the sex talk is more tame, and if you compare maddie's content from both versions we got fucking gimped, there is LESS maddie content now, on top of being a very late update, shit is indeed toontown

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017

If you still have a copy of 9.5, open it up and switch the main menu background from the unlocked image to the original, that fixed it for me.

Reactions: Mr.Z

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
was not worth the wait
Yeah, just redrawings... meh
Still downloading as we speak, so I'm going to give it a try when it's finally done. But from everything else I've seen and heard so far, I'm kinda torn between "Not worth all the waiting" and "Okay ... I guess".

All the humorous and entertaining elements aside, I always thought that Maddie was pretty much the only interesting female character in AP. Perhaps because she was (and still is?) the oldest one, otherwise the game would have been too boring for my taste. And it would appear that most people feel the same way, which is why devs decided to make it a thing, special update featuring nothing but her. Because I remember some rumors from back in a day, they were originally going to make an episode 9 featuring Sam & Jazz, while Maddie was completely out of the picture.

Fappyboy

May 28, 2018
This version is full off bugs u can't go beyond the fight with ember on ep 7.

And there is less Maddie content now after the update quality is good but...., I am pretty disappointed:cry::confused:

• Sad
Reactions: amsousa

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Sadly looks like this is another game I am dropping. So far it seems like the only Parody game done well overall is still Four Elements. This game started off good but between bugs in updates, delayed updates, reworked a few times, etc and now the art style/animation style they are going with I no longer have interest. I was already worried seeing Paulina, Star, and Valerie in new art style last update. But seeing some Maddie scenes removed (like scene from Vlad's) and like the others not a fan of her new look, & out of curiosity I used Gallery to see new Ember scene and couldn't even finish. At one point Danny actually has big anime eyes and when it comes to actual animation it looks really stiff. Power to those who enjoy the game still but for me, even as a big Danny Phantom fan, I am out.

Edit: I am also surprised that this far in Jazz and Sam have little to no scenes. In Sam's case little and in Jazz's case maybe 1 with Danny

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Okay, so I finally finished the game. People in this thread seem to be obsessing over the art and animation so much (and I can understand why), but this is the least of my concerns.

To put it simply ... there is no new content in this update. Instead, this is something which you'd normally expect to see on a monthly basis, polishing out the animations & reworking the art. The biggest drawback is definitely going to be relationship with Maddie, since it has been changed for the worse. Their first "encounter" in the woods (including the sex scene at Vlad's place which was removed entirely) paved the way for upcoming story later on. Maddie also seemed more self confident in the original release and excited to the point where she mentioned "how they will keep finding excuses to do it all over the house" which suggested that we would be seeing her a lot in the future.

However, in this new update she feels that what they've done was wrong (mind you, they never had actual sex up to that point), so the player has to keep doing house chores to appeal to her & change her mind. It actually feels as if the flowers (or the bread) didn't have as much effect on her as it did in the original version, or perhaps that she wasn't as keen to pursue her feelings for Danny which feels wrong in my opinion ... almost like forcing Danny's, player's fantasies upon her. Eventually they do end up in bed of course, and the story comes out the same as it did in the older version.

In total, they have the same amount of encounters as before, except one of the scenes (first one, at Vlad's house) got replaced with Danny sucking Maddie's breast. So I wouldn't necessarily say that something was removed from the game, but at the same time nothing was actually added, either. It would have been a great update if it had arrived 6 months ago. That being said, after a whole year of waiting for an update this is rather disappointing. I also encountered several bugs throughout the gameplay, but none of them were critical, to the point where it would crash the game or prevent me from finishing the story.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes