• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
I keep repeating myself over and over to the point where I'm sounding like a broken record. Apart from that one, single scene at Vlad's house, they haven't removed anything from the game ... it still has more or less the same content as before. More content actually, since there are now two more additional scenes with Desiree & Ember.

That being said, if you prefer the older animation style over the current one, then you should stay with 0.9.5.

Remove all the previous saved games (including the ones from your "User\AppData" folder) and try again. It doesn't work with old saves.
you're mistaken there buckaroo, the doggy style and cowgirl scenes were cut with no replacements, along with alot of mini interactions like her confident and spicy dialogue or the post fuck spank, all the cut content against what we got accumulates to less content

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
you're mistaken there buckaroo, the doggy style and cowgirl scenes were cut with no replacements, along with alot of mini interactions like her confident and spicy dialogue or the post fuck spank, all the cut content against what we got accumulates to less content
Yes ... and no. The older, original Vlad scene was short, crude & repetitive in terms of animation. Judging by the animation style I would have to say that it was probably the oldest one, which makes sense chronologically.

Same thing with doggy style which (despite having two parts) was also getting repetitive & did not have as many details. On the other hand, 0.9.6 is far more detailed & comes with several different angles and clothing options but it lacks (what you described as) "soul". It actually looks as if it came from some hentai cartoon and not Amity Park.

That being said, I absolutely agree on self confidence & "attitude" issue, I was even the one who brought it up in the first place. Having as much doubts, worries & second thoughts now resembles something from real-life and not fictional cartoon character. So in the end it's kinda balanced ... there are many reasons why you shouldn't like the new version, but at the same time 0.9.6 does have a lot to offer so it all comes down to personal taste.

Edit
personally im torn, i think i like the new art more but not at the cost of the old attention to details and fluidity and speed of the old animations
Exactly, yes!

Edit2
Fun fact ... right after finishing the game, I went through the files & found all the previous animations left out from 0.9.5 including Vlad's house. Whenever they've been left there on purpose or devs simply forgot to take them out is whole other matter, but you can easily find them among the files & play.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
Yes ... and no. The older, original Vlad scene was short, crude & repetitive in terms of animation. Judging by the animation style I would have to say that it was probably the oldest one, which makes sense chronologically.

Same thing with doggy style which (despite having two parts) was also getting repetitive & did not have as many details. On the other hand, 0.9.6 is far more detailed & comes with several different angles and clothing options but it lacks (what you described as) "soul". It actually looks as if it came from some hentai cartoon and not Amity Park.

That being said, I absolutely agree on self confidence & "attitude" issue, I was even the one who brought it up in the first place. Having as much doubts, worries & second thoughts now resembles something from real-life and not fictional cartoon character. So in the end it's kinda balanced ... there are many reasons why you shouldn't like the new version, but at the same time 0.9.6 does have a lot to offer so it all comes down to personal taste.

Edit
Exactly, yes!
i'm fine with touch ups and think they needed it but completely gutting two scenes with no replacements i feel was a mistake and makes the game feel significantly less stacked, at least in terms of Danny's relationship with maddie, Also i don't like the change in attitude for a more "believable" approach, Amity Park was a breath of fresh air compared to other games in dealing with a mother's perspective on that kind of taboo. Also you know what's not realistic? Jumping to anal after only having vaginal sex once. At least if they kept the old scenes and just added the new scenes as post episode 6 and 7 content the new direction would've been more bearable. It just comes off as hollow, Maddie being eager to secretly get fucked around the house was hot and unique compared to other games, Take the yoga scene for example where she wants danny to "pull out his fat cock" and fuck her right then and there, that scene now doesn't fit the direction at all and her lines are so tame now, hell i recall better sex banter from my first couple of times compared to how good it was in the past version. All these months for this? a better sprite and replacing two sex scenes while gutting two others? nah this was an L update

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
i'm fine with touch ups and think they needed it but completely gutting two scenes with no replacements i feel was a mistake and makes the game feel significantly less stacked, at least in terms of Danny's relationship with maddie, Also i don't like the change in attitude for a more "believable" approach, Amity Park was a breath of fresh air compared to other games in dealing with a mother's perspective on that kind of taboo. Also you know what's not realistic? Jumping to anal after only having vaginal sex once. At least if they kept the old scenes and just added the new scenes as post episode 6 and 7 content the new direction would've been more bearable. It just comes off as hollow, Maddie being eager to secretly get fucked around the house was hot and unique compared to other games, Take the yoga scene for example where she wants danny to "pull out his fat cock" and fuck her right then and there, that scene now doesn't fit the direction at all and her lines are so tame now i recall better sex banter from my first couple of times compared to how good it was in the past version. All these months for this? a better sprite and replacing two sex scenes while gutting two others? nah this was an L update
Agreed, I wish they've kept (and remastered) doggy style. Oh well, perhaps some day in Ep9...? By the way, speaking of which ... I can understand that Patreons feel cheated and that of all the people in here, they have every right to be angry.

But the most important thing to keep in mind is that the game is free. In 12 days it will be publicly uploaded for everyone - regardless of their financial support. And from what I can tell, those games are becoming rare nowdays, as devs keep blocking their work behind paywall, in order to squeeze extra $$.

Reactions: Mastershake

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
Agreed, I wish they've kept (and remastered) doggy style. Oh well, perhaps some day in Ep9...? By the way, speaking of which ... I can understand that Patreons feel cheated and that of all the people in here, they have every right to be angry.

But the most important thing to keep in mind is that the game is free. In 12 days it will be publicly uploaded for everyone - regardless of their financial support. And from what I can tell, those games are becoming rare nowdays, as devs keep blocking their work behind paywall, in order to squeeze extra $$.
Agreed, it's a free game, or paid i guess kinda so getting mad about it isn't worth it (its a sex game) but i feel it's necessary to let disappointment be heard and for it to be turned into feedback, or risk creators getting complacent and lazy because they are still making money from it. And honestly Gzone from what i've heard and seen as a former patron (back after the maddie episode dropped) isn't exactly great at being responsive at least to patrons

Reactions: Some_Guy86

Arist

Apr 10, 2019
I acutally like the new art style quite a bit more.

I'm having an issue where after the fight with ember, I can't go to sleep, the game wants me to repeat the bus stop thing again. Whaddo I do?
i had that in the last version and thought it was a bug. i started before that point in the new version and have not gotten back to that point yet maybe an answer is somewhere.

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017

Interesting, I didn't think other people would prefer the old scene. I liked the new take and scene alot more, the old one felt... sudden, from platonic to bangymcbangbang over the course of on trip/episode. Also I suppose I prefer the more hentaish graphic. I'll consider.

Yeah, other than the wait it is free so kinda hard to complain. Still, woulda prefered moar as a patreon.

Reactions: Some_Guy86

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm really disappointed. Usually you wait for updates to see new scenes, but here you wait about a year... and minus scenes with Maddie, questionable redrawing...
Too bad the first sex scene with Maddie was removed(at Vlad's mansion). I don't really like the way this whole thing is going. i'll keep the old wersion, and probably I won't wait much for the new updates

Vlad's mansion was definitely a step in the wrong direction and felt really rushed, like the writer didn't know what to do with Vlad chasing after Maddie. At least have an option where Maddie gets stripped by the bear, like the octo-perv. Danny can then step in to save the day and save nude mom with cheesy dialog after, could also add Vlad catching an eyeful with bad monologue.

Sams selfy was a step down and just kind of sucked.

Also, the backgrounds are 3D rendered into 2D. Have they cheeped out just started using AI to generate some of the new scenes. A lot of the images seemed plastic and computer generated.

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
Can anyone explain the new Maddie stuff? I'm assuming that the redrawn/redone scenes are being counted in that number we get in the changelog but I feel like I'm missing some of her stuff. Are there daily events that you can only view the scene in the game or is the gallery all their is?

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
geez this going take ages to be finished huh, didn't 9.1 come out June of last year, there isn't much seems they just over hauled stats screen and changing art style, so be long while before they continue with the story, new art is really nice, but i liked older art it looked close to the show, oh well. Guess check in another year see where it is at that point

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes