M

MantisK

If there are no events, then put NO EVENT HERE after the tease for the no event, or giving us new places with...NO EVENTS!
The artwork is easy because it was based on juvenile art to begin with, but at least let us know not to try going past day one, unless you have secret hidden image on day 14 to make the game appear like it has legs (cough *BB* cough)...

Reactions: cusa

garyH

May 25, 2017
The change log says there are 2 new NSFW scenes but I've only found the bathroom scene. Anyone know where to find the other scene?

Aug 12, 2017
Bathroom has a bad glitch. You select the sisters room but the bathroom option shows up instead. Or your select the bathroom, you get an error and if you ignore it.. the scene skips completely. Other than that.. looks good.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not bad! can't wait for more, the art is good and Maddie is the best milf in animated series.

kaerna

Jul 27, 2017
The change log says there are 2 new NSFW scenes but I've only found the bathroom scene. Anyone know where to find the other scene?
I'm guessing it's the one where you talk to Paulina and get knocked out by Dash. You get to see the Nurse's cleavage.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
While I like the idea of a Danny Phantom game, I'm a little disappointed that there's really nothing in there yet.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Always had a thing for Danny's mom so I will be following this for that reason alone.

EDIT: Links are dead. :'(
She is hot in her own right but Personally I am hoping the creators as some of the ghostly females in this as well. Many of them are good looking as well.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I missed this game until I saw it pop up in the update sections, how could i. The art looks amazing. Doesn't seem to have enough content, but damn it looks good.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I feel like OP should mention the genre incest, by just looking at it

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Pretty much nothing now, but I think this could be pretty good if it's given a while.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'll wait until there is some content, I don't want to be jaded by the time the good stuff starts showing up.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Yep, not familiar with the cartoon, but love the art style so far, everything seems pretty neat. But yeah, almost no content for now, so let's wait for a few updates in the future.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes