Reina220

Mar 26, 2018
this is the torrent for 0.5a (PC+android), enjoy it(some adds and sites links added)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are not original versions from the developer, a button has been added to the discord of this site and something else may be added! The archives are unpacked, self-made versions for Mac and Android. Downloaded from svscomics and shit done. Some shit (n):confused:

Reactions: HeavenKim and gue5t

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
These are not original versions from the developer, a button has been added to the discord of this site and something else may be added! The archives are unpacked, self-made versions for Mac and Android. Downloaded from svscomics and shit done. Some shit (n):confused:
I've already reminded that some adds and sites links added, if you don't like it,you can don't download it.
And if you want to play the original versions from the developer, the best way is to be the patrons for the developer.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
My saves don't work T-T
We imagine we'd like to take care of this either by reworking the whole system in the far future, hopefully when we return from working on Breeding Farm, or by implementing a sort've "What'd you do?" menu choice selection, that would at least allow for story elements to be continued on easily.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@MorahZamora , hi
Clicking on "Taffy Tales" signature of yours opens "Amity Park"'s patreon page.
This has happened twice now. I don't know why the two are "connected". I saw this earlier this week, but I was waiting for somebody to actually raise a point about it so I felt obligated to change it lol

Reactions: RedGlow

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version of Amity Park v0.5a. Original sizes are 773MB for PC and 756MB for Mac.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The official Android port is about the same size as the PC build, so I built an Android port from the compressed version too.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (180MB):
- - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Android arm (168MB): - - -
Android x86_64 (169MB): - - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices
Updated 2019-04-15 - The quick menu on touch devices were lacking Q.Save/Load and Hide D. Added this back.
If your version is lacking this in the quick menu, redownload.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes