PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
how to have sex with desiree? i didnt get any more sex scenes with her after the boobjob, i know the 3rd scene is after the promo, but i didnt went to promo with her, so how do i get the rest?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
how to have sex with desiree? i didnt get any more sex scenes with her after the boobjob, i know the 3rd scene is after the promo, but i didnt went to promo with her, so how do i get the rest?
IRC you need to invite her for the party to have further content with her, unfortunately.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
IRC you need to invite her for the party to have further content with her, unfortunately.
Okay i had a save from that moment and went with her to the prom, but im at episode 8 and stilll the only sex so far with her was in prom

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Okay i had a save from that moment and went with her to the prom, but im at episode 8 and stilll the only sex so far with her was in prom
Found this :

It seems you have to do this:
1. buy slave leia outfit
2. put it on her
3. go to sleep

Do step 3 two or three times until a new dialogue option for her appears inside the "Ask Desiree for sexual favors" option. Then, sleep and your wish will come true :D
View attachment 1597773 View attachment 1597774
Also I think you have the opportunity to have sex with her for orgone before fighting Ember

coclax

Apr 6, 2020
Amazing game! Been playing this for a while with the updates. I was wondering if you could possibly put in some sex scenes with Principal Ishiyama, that would be so awesome! Id love to see some action in that!

Reactions: gambit87
3.70 star(s) 59 Votes