Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Public Preview from his SubStar:

"Hello Everyone!

I hope you’re enjoying the latest update of "Amity Park"! It's great to see such positive feedback from all of you.

Over the past week, I've been exploring Blender to create new and improved backgrounds and locations for our game. I'm currently updating the "parent's room" to enhance its appearance. Additionally, I’m excited about a new "pool location" I'm developing, which will be ideal for upcoming dating events and will feature our characters in new bathing suits.

Looking forward, the next update will primarily focus on "Sam Manson," adding more depth to her character. As a little preview, I’ve included a sneak peek image of a scene featuring Danny and Sam. I'm eager to hear your thoughts and hope you're as excited about this as I am!

Sincerely,

-GZone"

LRsam1.jpg

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Public Preview from his SubStar:

"Hello Everyone!

I hope you’re enjoying the latest update of "Amity Park"! It's great to see such positive feedback from all of you.

Over the past week, I've been exploring Blender to create new and improved backgrounds and locations for our game. I'm currently updating the "parent's room" to enhance its appearance. Additionally, I’m excited about a new "pool location" I'm developing, which will be ideal for upcoming dating events and will feature our characters in new bathing suits.

Looking forward, the next update will primarily focus on "Sam Manson," adding more depth to her character. As a little preview, I’ve included a sneak peek image of a scene featuring Danny and Sam. I'm eager to hear your thoughts and hope you're as excited about this as I am!

Sincerely,

-GZone"

View attachment 3905470
In this scene, they look adorable. Also Sam is hot in the way she's drawn here. My eyes can't help but zoom to her thighs

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes