Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Bro, I need an updated guide of chapter 8 for the newest version. After the date at the mall with Jazz, I can't do anything to advance the story. The 3 missions are locked and we are given no clues about what to do next. And no, going to school at any time of the day doesn't help (I explored the entirety of it). I followed the walkthrough from version 0.9, so things must have changed here.
Morah SDG , you know what's happening here? Is it maybe bugged?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Morah SDG , you know what's happening here? Is it maybe bugged?
I've heard there's a currently existing 1.0.1, I don't know if it's specifically addressed all these bug issues, but it's out there for download on the original update post.

Reactions: Cidoo

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Workaround for issue where you get stuck when starting a new game from ch7
dev said:
I think I've found the problem. The problem is that there was something supposed to happen before the ember episode officially starts. For now you can still progress with your save file if you go to the park at night. Just make sure it is not at Friday night, this locks you out.

I will need to make this quest line optional instead of mandatory.
IIRC you can also get stuck there if you play normally.
but if so, you can fix it by just starting a game, skipping to ch7. inputting your choices. and following the instructions above.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Don't buy Lingerie for Jazz on a Friday or a Saturday, it'll lead to you getting soft locked on the weekend when school will be closed, and you won't be able to get her the headache tablets from Kate.

*Also, I update the front page to reflect the new designs of Maddie & Jazz in the Previews*

Thought the H-scenes made *looked* very nice, really quality. Glad they got to exist in this game, I was worried they'd become lost content, essentially.
and what me do if me buy the lingerie

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Last edited:

HoudiniProd1

Jun 6, 2024
Hey everyone, sorry to bother but recently I decided to make a small thread here listing IP's for potential new devs so they can know which ones are safe/safer to make a game of while others that are too dangerous based on the companies actions. I just want to make sure, has Amity Park ever had a issue with Nick in the past? Is that why they changed the characters design so many times?

TotallyNotDan

Apr 14, 2024
Hey everyone, sorry to bother but recently I decided to make a small thread here listing IP's for potential new devs so they can know which ones are safe/safer to make a game of while others that are too dangerous based on the companies actions. I just want to make sure, has Amity Park ever had a issue with Nick in the past? Is that why they changed the characters design so many times?
I don't think they've had any issues with nickelodeon... maybe morah knows more about it. And the change of the designs I'm pretty sure is because of "artistic" reasons rather than threats from the owners

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Good to know, thanks!
Yeah, no, nobody as far I ever heard ever contacted anybody like GZone, ever.

The only times we ever had the GZone_Arts Patreon close down temporarily (now permanently) was due to either inactivity, things GZone never explained in detail but said was just a misstep in the process, or because they eventually found out AP did in fact have taboo content.

HoudiniProd1

Jun 6, 2024
Yeah, no, nobody as far I ever heard ever contacted anybody like GZone, ever.

The only times we ever had the GZone_Arts Patreon close down temporarily (now permanently) was due to either inactivity, things GZone never explained in detail but said was just a misstep in the process, or because they eventually found out AP did in fact have taboo content.
Thanks for the info, already updated my Thread to include Danny Phantom

Reactions: Morah SDG

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Oh no... I remember my younger sister watched that cartoon. I hope she never comes across this game. :ROFLMAO: Her childhood would be ruined :eek:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Never watched the show, how close are the characters to how they are in the show and the plots? Other than the sex stuff that is. Does it keep the flavor?

3.70 star(s) 62 Votes