3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I hate it when Save files stop working with the latest update (from 0.98a to 0.99a)
Are you using or have you used any mods?
I'm using a PC (No Mods) and my saves from vo.98a works with v0.99a(std)/v0.99a(Extra).

Tango69

Nov 10, 2023
Are you using or have you used any mods?
I'm using a PC (No Mods) and my saves from vo.98a works with v0.99a(std)/v0.99a(Extra).
I used mods - and I got the updated mod (Same principal I do on other games).
But out of 50 games - 47 work - 3 don't - guess no luck. Tried re-downloading game and mod. no luck still.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I hate it when Save files stop working with the latest update (from 0.98a to 0.99a)
Saves are working perfectly fine if you haven't corrupted them by yourself by using either modified versions of the game previously (compressed versions are modified, for example) or added mods to the previous version that you aren't using with the new version.

Your traceback.txt and/or errors.txt would provide more information about the specific problem.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2024
Dear god, can he have sex with Kate already. How much teasing and mutual masturbation does it take to get to the next level?
I'm sure if you just spent some time browsing or made a thread asking, you'd find other (better) games with the same Kate model in it with the ability to fuck her a bunch. Why continue waiting for that to happen in this game?

I bought it on Steam, regret it, dropped it and haven't looked back. Tons of amazing games I had the pleasure of playing and experiencing without the need/want/craving for this game. Plus, these models don't even look the best, much better out there.

Last time I played it
lt.jpg

"Slow burn," more like "no burn" am I right?
You can't see even smoke, let alone fire :LOL:
Nothing much will happen till "maybe" the end. If you haven't slept with so and so (I wouldn't know) then expect it by then or you know, drop this crap and go play stuff that's actually completed (lots of new recent ones plus the ones before those) or ones that have a ton of content and action for your friend to enjoy.

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
"2) Will secondary characters such as Pearl get their own stories?

At the moment, stories with full sex-events are available in the game for these secondary characters: Rei, Iris, Eva. For the moment, we're focusing on the main characters’ stories, so that's the priority. But there are plans for the rest of the girls! It all depends on your interest."

My interest is on Krystal then! Make a plan for her!

Last edited:

scud13

Jun 14, 2021
Where are the 2 new "scenes"? I ran through the week twice and there is nothing new in this update, that I can find.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Just one question ..I like the story of the game..but how far the story is from where the developer has planned to add sex scene with kate alexandra and elena? Like an actual penetration scene.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Just one question ..I like the story of the game..but how far the story is from where the developer has planned to add sex scene with kate alexandra and elena? Like an actual penetration scene.
If the dev stands by what they just answered in their ridiculous Q&A not before 2026. I played many games here but Amnesia is definitely number 1 when it comes to unnecessary milking. Dev said it would not feel natural to force a Sex scene since they focus on the development between the characters. Funny thing is there has been NO story and development at all when it comes to two of the three existing Sex scenes. Two of them with characters barely anyone cares about.

So beware: you will get many more updates with the MC rubbing his own sausage while the update cycles get longer and the content gets shorter and less rewarding.

I was laughing so hard when I read their Q&A. I asked myself: Do THEY ask themselves how long this has been in development?

• Haha
Reactions: Simonys and cxx
3.40 star(s) 193 Votes