3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Cant figure out if this dev is just milking people nearly at AWAM levels, which seems to work so why not if your only interest is money and you have no sense of dignity, or if he has a genuine edging fetish and this is basically his artistic expression of that because that's all this game is basically, a edging fetish story.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The changelog shows a lot of animations with this game in each release. Is it really something packed with lewd scenes or are they just random uninteresting animations?
They are usually at least related to some spying. Where others would use a static image for Helana in the bathtub, here's an animation with moving mist and also her moving a bit.
This game does not have a lot of lewd content, but what's there, is done in very high quality. And the "fingering" scene with Kate is unmatched, I haven't seen anything compareable in any other game.

Reactions: doopler and Ahchi

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Extremely tame update, super small too... spend more time fast forwarding than on scenes.
Even some repeatable scenes seemed blocked (shouldn't bother her... why?).

Of positives the first hints of the family finding interacting with each other, Kate and Alexandra feet touching and the Elena+Kate scene.

Reactions: Mrkraken888

MisterKr

Dec 27, 2017
It's funny, with each new update the amount of content gets smaller and smaller, was it 3 or 4 minutes or less?
Another thing I don't understand is why there are bonus scenes, it would be better if the author spent his efforts on the main story, for example the scene in the 'massage parlour', honestly I would be happy to see it in the context of the main story rather than an extra one.

Reactions: Ajghz and LSC82

Nmber naine

May 25, 2019
Phone SMS Message problem

So short summary for the Phone SMS problem in v0.100a (and earlier versions) :
It seems that there is a conflict between modal screens and the pause function in renpy. For some reason this worked in older renpy versions but not in the version used by the game now.

The result is that the game gets stuck when the mc tries to send a message (SMS) and the script uses "pause".
This is probably only a problem for players starting a new game.

A solution is to replace the "pause value" statements with "$ renpy.pause(value, modal=False)" in the file game\scripts\Global\phone SMS and Call.rpy.
I did this and it worked for me.

I attached my modified rpy-file.

If you get stuck due to this bug,
- create the folder game\scripts
- create the folder game\scripts\Global and
- place the attached file "phone SMS and Call.rpy" in the folder "game\scripts\Global".
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
3.40 star(s) 193 Votes