3.50 star(s) 181 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
seeing a bunch of folks praising and complimenting this game like crazy and i had to double check to be sure im playing the same game...my conclusion is maybe none of you people are actually playing?
the navigation system sucks even turned off the free roam and still sucks almost has no difference
im suppose to goto the mall for eva date and pick up a tool for fixing faucet click on map OF COURSE DOESNT WORK
game desperately needs a time killer and a shit ton more work
got 2 quests to goto mall as ive said and cant even leave the fucking house so ...

only useful thing i found so far is how to boost mc and relationships

define PERVERT =0

define DOMINANCE = 0 MINE DOMINANCE =9999

define REL_Alexandra = 0

define REL_Kate = 0

define REL_Elena = 0

define REL_Iris = 0

define REL_Eva = 0

define REL_Lori = 0

define REL_Grace = 0

define REL_Joan = 0
unless your being very sarcastic then id say you dont play much games
..and probably a few more similar comments lately.

if i might humbly suggest, better play/comment ToN or some similar "highly" polished sh..games, where your unmatched "gaming" skills can be of immense usability for gaming community as whole.
here, i would say, you are definitely in the wrong place, wasting your obvious talent for nothing.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Then it ends when are you going on a date?
conclusion the whole story is the same except for 4 nonsense that do not go anywhere fence waste of time

no wonder you have to start the game from the beginning so it seems like it's a big super update and not a 1 or 2 minute

• Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So is this going to be a cuckold/ntr game?
If so I'm out. The MC lets the girls walk all over him, I get that impresssion this is the path the game is headed down.

Reactions: pappypop

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Day 2, morning.
I don't know if this breaking game bug can be triggered sooner, but if you get scenes in Elena room, then went to Alexandra bedroom and take shoes, then went back to elena room, you will get text about that she left second heel and you will be stuck forever at this point.

Reactions: stal1234

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
Good graphics, a good idea for a game.
Way to much pointless dialog though. Should reduce it by like 2 or 3 times.
Also what is with the midget dudes in these games? Or is it amazon women. Is the MC supposed to be like 14?By 16 - 18 years old most Males are already taller then most women. Especially there female relatives.
Over all Kind of a boring game. The dialog/story isn't terrible but isn't good enough to hold this game up with the lack of anything sexual after an 1-2 hours of game play.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrmcfappen

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Does this version end after examining the faucet in the bathroom? Did everything up to and including going between her legs to shut off the water. Now, I can't go back into the mom's room after playing with her. And every time I try to go into Elena's room, it says closed. And Kate keeps saying she's changing and it won't let me go in there either. Am I missing something?

Reactions: sotorojo and RobJoy
3.50 star(s) 181 Votes