3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
apparently there's 0.8c released now to fix bugs, can anyone confirm?

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
Any changelog for 0.8??

ChangeLog v0.8a:

+This is the first version of the game with full Free Roam

+Most of the code has been reworked and adapted for Free Roam

+Added a night period

+Added a money’s line in the inventory

+Updated the map for each time of day

+Possibility of full translation (SMS, Tasks, Notifications, Tooltips, etc.)

+Added the locations of the Hero’s House, Hospital and Shopping Center

+Added the ability to re-watch scenes from TV and some future special scenes via a laptop in the MC’s room

+Added all hidden images of special renderers to Free Roam. Now if you didn't find any images in the introductory part - you can do it in FreeRoam

+Added some new special renderers

+Added the ability to use the found panties before sleep

+Story Scenes: 22

+Free Roam scenes: 23

+New Images: 650

+New Animations: 70

ChangeLog v0.8b:

+Fixed a bug with English translation (menus, Tooltips, dialogs menu, UI, etc. are now displayed correctly)

ChangeLog v0.8c:

+Fixed a critical bug that did not allow you to finish the task with the search for items for the board

+Fixed a bug in a first scene with Kate when choice “I want to make money to help Alexandra”

+Added notifications and sounds to the event with the search for items for the board

+Added task completion labels (for the current version) for all tasks

+Added progress in the task "Find out what happened to me" (for the correct passage of the game in future versions, I recommend replaying the scene with Kate, where they make a board)

+Fixed minor bugs with incorrect transitions at Free Roam

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Apparently there is already a 0.8c guys lol

ChangeLog v0.8c:

+Fixed a critical bug that did not allow you to finish the task with the search for items for the board

+Fixed a bug in a first scene with Kate when choice “I want to make money to help Alexandra”

+Added notifications and sounds to the event with the search for items for the board

+Added task completion labels (for the current version) for all tasks

+Added progress in the task "Find out what happened to me" (for the correct passage of the game in future versions, I recommend replaying the scene with Kate, where they make a board)

+Fixed minor bugs with incorrect transitions at Free Roam

Reactions: najm and Vmr15
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes