3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
I want'a say someting for this game.
Firstly , Render , History and title is legend but.. Game dont have action. MC is Pervert Characters only look sister and olso mother touch , and dream , I dont Undrstant DEV what think about write 'to game. No Scene olso PERVERT , I hope next Update will be see Nice scene for game because Game 8GB soo big for ONLY PERVERT!
This review is my personal opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: Bubilonka

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
so I dont have to download the entire game everytime just to get 5 minutes worth of content is there any way to get a patch for the content?

Reactions: Ajghz and AlxTR

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
so I dont have to download the entire game everytime just to get 5 minutes worth of content is there any way to get a patch for the content?
My thoughts exactly, no offense but I find that you having to dl 7-8 gb. just to play an update weird, or hopefully I'm missing something ???.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I might post a small post pointing out something that is bad in the game. Like an UI problem. But doing a full meltdown over petty shit like the poster above my last post just did seems childish. And do you really think it motivates creators when threads are full of people whining constantly? It is impossible for anyone to create games that will please everyone. So the adult thing to do is to realize when a game is not something you like and live with it. Post a normal comment with the feedback if you want to and move on to a game that is more to your taste. If the person creating this game is into anal and bdsm it is his or her right to make something that is aligned with their own interests. Seems people are unable to understand that not everything is about themselves and their own personal preferences.

Maybe I am getting old.
nah you're not getting old. I'm guilty of all the things I said myself lol. I could have left the first part of my comment off because I wasn't trying to burn you. I just figure anything goes from compliments to rants to the occasional burn. Some devs have made really shitty things that got changed because people said they went too far. It can't all be positive. This game is huge and yet has hardly any real content except with Fishlips, the least popular character by a mile. Someone should be yelling lol.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
the bitchy one with the laptop

I can't fix her laptop because it says that part of the game isn't available yet.
Also never got a fleshlight from her. lol
Did you download the wrong version? Because something is not right if it says that in the log.

TouchsteelAgony

Jan 20, 2022
when you start the game, a notepad opens with this information: < I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. Before loading the script. error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream -- Full Traceback---------------------------------------- ------------- full traceback: File "D:\Amnesia-version_0.85a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap renpy.main.main() File "D:\Amnesia-version_0.85a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main renpy.loader.index_archives() File "D:\Amnesia-version_0.85a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib")) File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 7.3.5.606 Sat Feb 12 14:25:19 2022> help please

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I can't find the colored pencils. I did a search and see where they are supposed to be in the wardrobe/ Bottom right. I have moved mouse over every inch and nothing. Tried every drawer and nothing. I just see what looks like folded linens. I have paper, glue, sticky notes. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Reactions: Pablor

Pablor

May 29, 2017
here the same.. still looking for pencil carton and saw ..some hero?

..edit: found the pencil in the wardrobe of elena at bottom (after u find the laptop) ..u have to wait for kate clean there to open the door

Last edited:

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Love the update. Although I love all of the woman in the household (as in don't have a favorite) I did always have a weak spot for those bitchy tsundere types so I love seeing this content even if it is a small update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't know what money you would be counting. But if you got to much of them, I got about 3000 euro worth of bills you could pay :ROFLMAO:
pro trip: when counting your money just apply the same principle as for counting of content&substantial updates of this game.
you will also become, at least, a millionaire in no time;)
:BootyTime:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I see the point of a properly built slowburn (if it meets the right tempo) and how this match for now with MC's condition... There's always a subtle sexual tension within all family's members and you can watch where all this is pointing to..
Seeing Alexandra sucking a dildo in her toilet and masturbating (it's a pity that this scene ain't in the replay gallery) made your teeth sharp when it showed up time ago, being that the purpose of a game with its own pace and the leading of unfold a story (not just a fuckfest).. The key shall be in solving the waiting on spicy moments til' going to the next level, but not too much so there's even a reward on playing..

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
pro trip: when counting your money just apply the same principle as for counting of content&substantial updates of this game.
you will also become, at least, a millionaire in no time;)
:BootyTime:
Name games on this site that deliver substantional and high quality updates regulary on average every 2 and and a half month? They far and long between at best.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I see the point of a properly built slowburn (if it meets the right tempo) and how this match for now with MC's condition... There's always a subtle sexual tension within all family's members and you can watch where all this is pointing to..
Seeing Alexandra sucking a dildo in her toilet and masturbating (it's a pity that this scene ain't in the replay gallery) made your teeth sharp when it showed up time ago, being that the purpose of a game with its own pace and the leading of unfold a story (not just a fuckfest).. The key shall be in solving the waiting on spicy moments til' going to the next level, but not too much so there's even a reward on playing..
For some people their concept of "playing" is tap spacebar for next scene and keep fap'ing to one lewd scene after the other.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes