3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Welllllll, looking at the review on page one and two almost made me download it, even ThunderRod was a little hype about it, but looking at the last two page, i think i'll past on this, cause it look's like a buggy grinding fest with blue ball all the way.

Reactions: LSC82

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
A well-developed game shouldn't require a walkthrough mod.
i fully agree with you but the thing is we aren't playing well developed games. we are playing games in alpha and sometime beta, most games here dont even make it to release. a good walkthrough would be appreciated but should not expected.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Man these bugs. It is bizarre. In the last update I managed to start building the BDSM room despite all the bugs/missing scenes. But somehow in this update I can't trigger the chat with Mason (the neighbour who keeps the architect sleepless). Does the dev not test his releases? What is the point of releasing it with that much unplayable stuff?

freezy9956

Aug 24, 2018
yo, i bought the phone spare parts .. they say they delivered it .. but i dont have them .. anyone knows where can i find them ?

datlegods

Jan 29, 2020
Im a f*ckking genius. for someone dont have money to buy washmachine, after talk with mom go to online shop talk to him. save. come back to 0.88 dowload cheat in page 1. install. talk to mom again, cheat gold go to shop buy the machine .it work. save. back to 0.90 and continue
1667142160794.png

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Put on hold this game for at least 2 years if you want to see some actual content.
ahh fuck from comments it seems like i either forget this vn or wait 7-8 updates for any real progress...Its a shame talented writers and artists are going this 3 min 5 month way

(3 min I mean proper dialogue not one piece or naruto filler type bullshit)
I haven't played this game for 2 years, but apparently there isn't a decent amount of content yet.
2 years, literally.

Reactions: bradloserkid

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
it look's like a buggy grinding fest with blue ball all the way.
True, but I would advise you to give it a try. It's one of the best games in terms of render quality and animation physics. I personally think that even BaDIK is inferior to it in this aspect. At least the game is worth to download it and extract the rpa files.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
This looks like blue balling à la Lucky Mark where everything worth doing happened in the last 2 updates. Am gonna put this on Watch and wait until it's near completion.

Reactions: LSC82

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
looks like the only new thing is Alexandra visiting MC and letting him play with her boob, not even both

was there an official changelog for this 0.90?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes