3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've decided to retire my patches. I feel they're hack jobs since I don't know a thing about Ren'Py and don't have the time nor desire to learn about it and I'd rather not upload patches that are sub-par in their technical setup. I will leave the patch for v0.85a of the game here. It will continue to work with future versions, but some future dialogue may become awkward depending on the words used; I haven't had to make many custom adjustments, so it will mostly be fine. I'll stick with making patches for personal use from now on.

I do believe the regex setup I've used to change dialogues is a nice method of approaching these patches, since most games end up with unnatural dialogue between characters when words like landlady and roommate are simply replaced. If you feel the same, feel free to reuse the expressions I've set up so far in a patch of your own if you like. I have attached my original .rpy file to this post.

Thanks for the kinds responses I have received for these patches.
So. This person decided to stop making the IC Patch. Does anyone know if anyone is going to take up the challenge? I would, but I'm shite at stuff like that. But hate the whole "landlady" and "roommate" crap when we all know the way it's supposed to be.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh another update. Does it have 5 min of content at least?
Not counting animations. If you divide the number of new images by 60, meaning that you display each picture for 1 second, then you hava 6.23 minutes of play time.

Reactions: mikie

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
Fabio & Amelia's story: I accepted a couple of orders from him for delivery and assembly.
How do I go through this phase, because I don't know which orders.

himler

Jun 16, 2017
How do you use that code and where?!
you have to enable developer console. Open Renpy/Common/00console.rpy, find 'config.console' (ctrl+f) and set it to 'True'. After editing it should look like this config.console = True

Then you can press Shift+O to open the console in game.
Or you use UnRen to activate console and dev menu. Option 3. Faster than changing the file manually.
1667153703673.png

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
you have to enable developer console. Open Renpy/Common/00console.rpy, find 'config.console' (ctrl+f) and set it to 'True'. After editing it should look like this config.console = True

Then you can press Shift+O to open the console in game.
For some reason when i try to enter the code nothing happens, i dont get any money

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Unfinished content can be started (like the last update). The MC shouldn't go to Jaheem (it will be available in the next update). Update ends after Mom helps MC masturbate.

Reactions: LoveBushes
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes