3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a decent connection.. why the hell post this to sites that are known to have limitations for the free members and extremely slow speeds 12hour's eta why the hell don't you people use utorrent? hell i would if i had the file or post it to site's that don't have cap's on there downloads like gofile .. ffs.. or maybe different download types you know for people who DON'T care about 4k pictures..
mods can't share torrent files since then would need to keep sharing terabytes of stuff and since nopy went kaputt only 3 fast hosts and mods can freely select which hosts to use (it's a long list). you can request compressed version elsewhere. sa is stuck on high res pngs and most likely won't change.

is anyone else bugged here in ellen story "Can you desing a room for me ?" im hearing the ring and the question repeat.
possible future content.

7 new scenes, he must be using some 2008 financial sector math to count those :ROFLMAO:
again that's normal sa.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
didnt even play the update, yet how did i know this was the case? :KEK:

hopefully his patrons at least enjoy the kind of squeezing he's doin to their wallets
that kind of explains why MC is written as such a wimp, for better player immersion experience :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: possum1

RoccoValdez

Jun 8, 2017
Does anybody know why there are different filesizes? (8,6GB anonfile and mixdrop / 8,01GB Mega and uploadhaven) :unsure:

[EDIT]
Nevermind, I think I've figured it out.
8,6/8,01=1,0737 which is the factor to convert binary Gibibyte to decimal Gigabyte.

gibi.jpg

Last edited:

killer4800

Dec 5, 2021
This game started its development one years after being a dik started its own (which was finished 9 months ago). I get it, this game wasn't as successful as being a dik was, but still I have been watching it since 2020. There are literally 6 scenes in the game, none of which are with the characters you care about. I am pretty certain the dev just doesn't care enough about delivering the game. He is doing his real life job at the same time and does not have time to finish the game, neither does he have the passion to do it. So why are you still milking the patreon people out of their money?
I am not going to download this game again I have done it 7 times by now.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game started its development one years after being a dik started its own (which was finished 9 months ago). I get it, this game wasn't as successful as being a dik was, but still I have been watching it since 2020. There are literally 6 scenes in the game, none of which are with the characters you care about.
You mean lewd scenes, because I am quite sure the game has more than 6 scenes. And I do care about Kate and whatever can be done with Elena.
Still I understand what you mean. The dev put a lot of work in the animation details, but seems to have forgotten that there is an actual story to tell. It's just not moving forward at all (well, the last 2 updates were a little better). The worst update (storywise) was the one where all that happened was the player heading downstairs and getting a glass of water (yes, he could watch someone then), that was just ridiculously short. Then he went upstairs and ... the end. All the possible actions were "not yet implemented".

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
8 gb .... and we only get bullshit hosters as DL source .. wow
where is the gofile DL link ?

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
the animations are terrible... that boob jiggle is the worst i've seen in years. The lucky mark development rate compared to this one is abysmal, I just don't understand why

• Haha
Reactions: Bmagada

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
You mean lewd scenes, because I am quite sure the game has more than 6 scenes. And I do care about Kate and whatever can be done with Elena.
Still I understand what you mean. The dev put a lot of work in the animation details, but seems to have forgotten that there is an actual story to tell. It's just not moving forward at all (well, the last 2 updates were a little better). The worst update (storywise) was the one where all that happened was the player heading downstairs and getting a glass of water (yes, he could watch someone then), that was just ridiculously short. Then he went upstairs and ... the end. All the possible actions were "not yet implemented".

I mean overall, not just lewd scenes, I don't mind a slow burn as long as there is consistent flow, the dev is just adding these petty updates so he won't get an abandoned tag and to mostly appease his Patreons who are very loyal.

Reactions: Князь
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes