3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Jan 7, 2021
Pardon my stupid question, but how do we view the extra content?

Also the "hang around the house" objective is still active even though I've seen a few scenes when free roaming, is this normal? Or are there scenes I haven't seen?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Amnesia [v0.94a Extra] [Super Alex] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Not doing a patch for v0.94b, cause it's a pain in the ass to switch from Extra to Normal versions.

Universal: v0.93a -> v0.94a Extra
[682 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Amnesia [v0.94a EXTRA] [Super Alex]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
any chance of a future lesbian tag? I really wanna watch my sisters fuck each other...maybe mom too...mc has already corrupted the shit out of them so why not? these are the scenes i really look for in incest tags. this is coming from someone who hasn't played this game in well over a year so if it's in the game already my apologies. I will be coming back, just want to wait for LOTs of content to come back to. also, do threesomes require a lesbian tag if the girls are playing with each other too? is this in the game at all?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I haven't played this title for a long time, so I forgot if this is a pick and date one girl only, then try to ignore all the rest (forces a multi playthrough). Or can MC date (sleep) with all of them with no repercussions? As I noticed there isn't a harem tag, so I'm just wondering how to approach this title (I'm not a fan or interested in a multi playthrough title).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ahxjosu

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
I haven't played this title for a long time, so I forget if this is a pick and date one girl only, then try to ignore all the rest. Or can MC date (sleep) with all of them with no repercussions? As I noticed there isn't a harem tag, so I'm just wondering how to approach this title (I'm not interested in multi playthroughs).
same here

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Amnesia-0.94aExtra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lele63 and DDTolik
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes