3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

asia17

Feb 28, 2018
thanks for the info mate.

Wow.. this game is what, 3?, 4 yrs old? And these are just the scenes so far?
Damn.
Still a dairy farm then for paying Patrons.
in his third year i think, also remember he had some issues during covid then there was the whole not getting paid thing from patreon for being in Russia during the start of that event. then implementing new members into his team / learning renpy as he used to use another program. also dont forget Russian is hisnative so he has to translate it all. doesn't happen by itself you know. agree could be faster in a world where everyone wants their shit now - cant deny quality of the art is top notch though.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
I think compared to other games with good renderings and animations, this game is just gold))) updated almost every month +-30-40 days. We hope for more in the next updates)))
Every month? Even the "almost" you put in front is laughable. The updates take long to come out, are inconsistent, short, with little character or story progression. The situations the MC finds himself in, how he approaches them and his thoughts...are borderline r*tarded.
The only thing this game has for itself is the good graphics and ok animations.

asia17

Feb 28, 2018
so you just have to spend the days? no need to go outside?
you do have to check the muym in bed / bath to trigger those scenes.
for eva's scense they trigger just from skipping time. I think eva's events didn't start for me until i did a few of the mum scenes.

Reactions: oulala93

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Amnesia [v0.95a] [Super Alex]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I've decided to retire my patches. I feel they're hack jobs since I don't know a thing about Ren'Py and don't have the time nor desire to learn about it and I'd rather not upload patches that are sub-par in their technical setup. I will leave the patch for v0.85a of the game here. It will continue to work with future versions, but some future dialogue may become awkward depending on the words used; I haven't had to make many custom adjustments, so it will mostly be fine. I'll stick with making patches for personal use from now on.

I do believe the regex setup I've used to change dialogues is a nice method of approaching these patches, since most games end up with unnatural dialogue between characters when words like landlady and roommate are simply replaced. If you feel the same, feel free to reuse the expressions I've set up so far in a patch of your own if you like. I have attached my original .rpy file to this post.

Thanks for the kinds responses I have received for these patches.
Just a large text file, how do I make it work.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Is the extended version also up? Can't unlock the Bonus scene.

p.s.: Even if I'm just a minority I really appreciate those faster updates even if they're short. Comparing it to other devs who release short updates I at least get ONE fantastic outstanding animation in each update here. Loved the scene with Eva.

Reactions: carmafia

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wow.. this game is what, 3?, 4 yrs old? And these are just the scenes so far?
Well, the one lewd scene with Kate would count for 10 scenes in other games. I'v never seen anything like it in any other game.

What I miss is not so much sex scenes, but story progress. I might be mistaken, but I think Elena's phone broke around last christmas. At least it feels like that.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes