3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So this is what they put ntr now?

Taking into account how this forum is, I should ask is ntr real (the MC is cheated on by a girl he already has a relationship with), or is it another ambiguity like a girl with a boyfriend or a lesbian scene?

It's just to clarify the tag.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
NTR is with the MC's ex right? Correct me if I'm wrong. But people are way to bothered about a girl who is not worth it. MC has a harem of incest with his family. I think people have forgotten about his aunt Tanya and his cousin. Also, there was Alexandra's friend. Plus, he can find a new GF with say the girls at the mall, the nurse or IDK just introduce someone new and use Eva like a used goods for fun and apply sick fantasies on her for her betrayal. As long as Alexandra or his sisters don't get fuked by other guys then its fine. Also, like Kate's previous relationships, is best defined as "the past is in the past, now she's mine".

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
oh here is the why care about anything guy. Lol. I guess after Game of Thrones ended you were one of the three people who said it was the best ending ever. People care because people care. Just because you don't care doesn't mean anything.
If the character of the "girlfriend" was well written and we had a flashback of how their relationship was, I would understand that someone cares, but the only development of the "girlfriend" was to say to the MC that we were a couple and go to the mall to have a coffee.
If the ending of Game of Thrones is bad, arguing that you care about someone for whom you have amnesia is even worse, the MC shouldn't even feel jealous about "infidelity".

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So this is what they put ntr now?

Taking into account how this forum is, I should ask is ntr real (the MC is cheated on by a girl he already has a relationship with), or is it another ambiguity like a girl with a boyfriend or a lesbian scene?

It's just to clarify the tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Continue the trend in the coming updates and we can finally cum jets streams inside her. Would love MC show his man power on her and dominate her.
Mc already had the opportunity to dominate her, but mom Alexandre wasn't very happy, I mean she knew how to lie very well because she loved it be dominated and receive milk on the breasts.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Mc already had the opportunity to dominate her, but mom Alexandre wasn't very happy, I mean she knew how to lie very well because she loved it be dominated and receive milk on the breasts.
nah MC was just not man enough to do it before. Remember the bed scene 2 updates ago when she came with the heels and the dev made her remove the heels? He was right on top of her in missionary position and he even thought about putting it in and backed away lmao. He couldn't have put it and and she would have loved it. It's fine or why else would be she be visiting him to give a handjob or blowjob. The first day itself we caught thinking about MC while masturbating. They probably did it before the Amnesia.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
nah MC was just not man enough to do it before. Remember the bed scene 2 updates ago when she came with the heels and the dev made her remove the heels? He was right on top of her in missionary position and he even thought about putting it in and backed away lmao. He couldn't have put it and and she would have loved it. It's fine or why else would be she be visiting him to give a handjob or blowjob. The first day itself we caught thinking about MC while masturbating. They probably did it before the Amnesia.
Good, I hadn't thought about it that way. She sure would love it if that were the case. Yes, it could have happened, no wonder Mc always remembers some flashbacks interesting...

Reactions: bygonemyths

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
It's weird that people need some dumb cheating backstory to feel like the story is better. Personally I never met anyone who was turned on by coming home to their Gf/wife cheating. Like most normal people I don't fantasize about dumb shit I would hate in real life. It's not like devs don't add NTR to games for specific reasons anyway. Saying people shouldn't be bothered by cheating because the MC is in a coma is silly. If she is there with that story it's for the same old reason-cucks and simps can't play a game without some sick crap happening or they complain. I don't find cheating fun or exciting because I'm not a simp or cuck-it's that simple. Anyway it doesn't really matter. I don't support the dev so if they bring in a school bus full of BBC I won't care I'll just play something else. I just think devs are dumb that resort to dumb crap rather than just write a good story that they complete in reasonable time. Amnesia is old and is still pissing around with light sex-no wonder the support isn't there.
you are a simp beta soy boy the only problem is that you didn't get the memo, if you think you have a relationship with someone you don't even remember. (MC literally does not remember her and in fact they are not in a relationship, they were dating)

Dictionary:
Amnesia refers to the loss of memories, including facts, information and experiences. Movies and television tend to depict amnesia as forgetting your identity, but that's not generally the case in real life. Instead, people with amnesia — also called amnestic syndrome — usually know who they are.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes