3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Visit Ellen in the morning, She has a problem with a Noisy neighbour (Mason)
Doorbell button above hers
I was wisiting her for over a week, the only thing she says, thats shes tired and MC leave her alone...No sign of Mason either time of the day...
I did the rest of the quests... Is there something else i have to do? The pills are at the hospital at night but cant take them yet...

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I think we need a fixed version.
It seems that we can access incomplete quests,
that may have been meant for a future update or are so badly bugged that they make little sense.
eg sleeping pill for Mason.
no point really, there are no renders to continue the story anyway, like someone before asked where the spa is, I was tempted to say it is irrelevent for year 2022, 2023 - maybe :)

but then again - it will be a game code rewrite, genesis9 model update, existing animation refinement, moving to Unreal engine for physics simulation after that and so on and so forth

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I was wisiting her for over a week, the only thing she says, thats shes tired and MC leave her alone...No sign of Mason either time of the day...
I did the rest of the quests... Is there something else i have to do? The pills are at the hospital at night but cant take them yet...
Press his doorbell at night (Scenes a wee bit buggy)
Remember Ellen said he is awake at night and sleeps during the day.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Press his doorbell at night (Scenes a wee bit buggy)
Remember Ellen said he is awake at night and sleeps during the day.
The problem is she newer said that... Unless she did it the first time i met her, couse i couldnt understand what she said... That was when i was fixing furniture. Now she is saying shes tired and i cant press att masons bell at night...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
no point really, there are no renders to continue the story anyway, like someone before asked where the spa is, I was tempted to say it is irrelevent for year 2022, 2023 - maybe :)

but then again - it will be a game code rewrite, genesis9 model update, existing animation refinement, moving to Unreal engine for physics simulation after that and so on and so forth
I would be happy if all the fix did was to remove access to the incomplete parts of the future quests

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The problem is she newer said that... Unless she did it the first time i met her, couse i couldnt understand what she said... That was when i was fixing furniture. Now she is saying shes tired and i cant press att masons bell at night...
Have you met Rei in this update yet, and gone to her home,

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes