3.50 star(s) 184 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good luck and thanks all of u.
atm no ntr since even if ex-gf fucked with some1 else it doesn't matter since they weren't in relationship at that point.

if this is going to have ntr is unknown.

Carton

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, do this mod work with the 0.97a version of the game ?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
The only thing you will need in the game at the moment is money, but you will get the necessary amount (500$ + 100$) automatically as the game progresses. There seems to be an incest patch, I don't use it. The rest (such as "rel levels with girls") will not be required in the game (at least at the current stage). Judging by the date, the mod is old, but if you can't wait to try it, it's up to you. But I wouldn't risk it.

Reactions: Carton

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
atm no ntr since even if ex-gf fucked with some1 else it doesn't matter since they weren't in relationship at that point.

if this is going to have ntr is unknown.
Thanks for the response, you just answer my question and that appears to be ntr in the game. I literally say that the no-relationship is not valid.

Best regards to all of you. <3

Carton

Sep 17, 2017
The only thing you will need in the game at the moment is money, but you will get the necessary amount (500$ + 100$) automatically as the game progresses. There seems to be an incest patch, I don't use it. The rest (such as "rel levels with girls") will not be required in the game (at least at the current stage). Judging by the date, the mod is old, but if you can't wait to try it, it's up to you. But I wouldn't risk it.
Hi, thanks for the reply

Reactions: Enot1964

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nope and no update either.

Thanks for the response, you just answer my question and that appears to be ntr in the game. I literally say that the no-relationship is not valid.
she broke up with mc before he became coma patient so whatever she did after that is irrelevant and not shown.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Updated the cheat mod by baretto

Fully compatible with 0.98a (despite it's named 0.97a :cool: )
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate' (only if you don't have the incest patch installed)

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

Last edited:

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
I'm playing along, and get to where MC gets his job, and i just gotta ask....what part of the world are you all from, that you think $50 a day is a lot?! :ROFLMAO:
I mean that's a $1000 a month. A loaf of bread is $2,99 where I live, a kilogram (which is around two-and-a-half American football balls for you, my American friends) of cheese is around $6,23, and the flat rent is around $162 a month. I live in Central Europe. In Russia it's even lower.

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
I did a search and couldn't find it... is there a PT BR - Portuguese translation for this game? Does anyone have this information?

Because I don't have 100% command of English and finally, even with a current SAVE, I haven't seen the scene with IRIS.

Yeet

Apr 19, 2017
If anyone could share the Mac version, that would be great. SDK doesn’t work when trying to convert windows to mac, and I don’t know how to fix it honestly.

Jul 2, 2022
The renders, animations, and characters are all top tier. But the game really needs to pick up the pace in terms of sex scenes...

There's exactly 2 sex scenes currently, with one of them being with what I consider a side character. Looking at the version numbering, this game is 3 minor updates away from being "complete".
Either it will just not really have any sex scenes once it's finished, or it's gonna have a some HUGE additions the next few udates, considering the stories for each character feel so unfinished.

Last edited:

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
If anyone could share the Mac version, that would be great. SDK doesn’t work when trying to convert windows to mac, and I don’t know how to fix it honestly.
I learned this recently. There are two sdk. Each tied to Python version equivalency (2 vs 3). Some games require Python 2. I’ve downloaded both sdk and when 8.2.0 doesn’t work I try 7.7.0 or whatever it is. Works wonders. Hope it helps.

Also you can play from the pc directories without first converting to a Mac app.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks, I appreciate, but I was looking for the 0.97, I already have this one ;)
tbf its not really needed . after you finish upto .95 the ingame walkthrough guides you to end of .97 . the walktrough is from the steam version . for some reason the game did not update the walkthrough to .96 last time . hopefully it will update when the .97 update comes on steam .

Reactions: bobbo69
3.50 star(s) 184 Votes