3.50 star(s) 184 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bad Coder BAD! :BootyTime:

Joking aside

She may want to do different things and edit them or the story? :unsure:
I doubt we will ever know the truth and I truly hope the problems are gone now.
too many fishy things here...changing/adjusting story a bit could be expected, yet hardly it can take rendering everything from the start.
unless if she does rendering for v0.7/8 without mentioning it :BootyTime:
yet, as you say we can only wait and hope for the best.. those nice ladies deserve it for sure.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
oo many fishy things here...changing/adjusting story a bit could be expected, yet hardly it can take rendering everything from the start.
unless if she does rendering for v0.7/8 without mentioning it
Was it 0.3 or 0.4 when changed the gameplay?
Last time I played 0.2 version to the end and then come gameplay changed and new game requirement(?)

Then there may have been some changes to versions 0.5 and 0.6 but again, just my thought.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Was it 0.3 or 0.4 when changed the gameplay?
Last time I played 0.2 version to the end and then come gameplay changed and new game requirement(?)

Then there may have been some changes to versions 0.5 and 0.6 but again, just my thought.
i think it was 0.2/ 0.3 version, though cant recall exact things changed/worked on at that time.
anyway, the main story should remain the same, ie main renders/animations.
m,ost of things added by dev later (as phone galleries and similar "addons") are just secondary, presumably taking not so much of work time.
yet, those montly renders could be the main thing slowing down the progress atm :KEK:
kidding, yet really was hopped for a mid-january release, as this is one of my favs:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Alright...im not someone who thinks these games need to be ultra realistic but some of this is just throwing me way off. The hospital immediately releases MC the day he wakes up from a year plus coma? I'll gloss over the fact the mom forgets to bring clothes for MC that i can understand but how isnt the first priority when they walk into the house getting MC changed before he sees his sisters? And on that same note this man hasnt moved his legs in over a year how the hell does he have enough strength and balance to support his weight and Kate's weight when she lunges at him for a hug. I think this was a missed opportunity they both shouldve fallen to the ground and MC couldve made a joke about his legs not being what the used to be or something.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
The story in this game makes approximately zero sense. What was the point in Eva showing up the day MC gets home? I get it she was his girlfriend before the coma but she says things werent going well back then and she eludes to sleeping with other guys while MC has been out so i dont really understand what the point of her showing up was? Even if she wanted to do the right thing and break up with MC now that hes awake did she really plan on doing that the exact day he woke up? And if the MC is in perfect health now and his brain functions are normal like the nurse said why cant he pick up on the clues that his girlfriend has been getting her pipes cleaned out while he was asleep is he an idiot? Also why the hell doesnt anyone want to talk about anything? They bring it up and when asked about it doesnt want to talk about it all of a sudden. Alexandra brought up financial issues in the taxi MC asks about it and she doesnt want to talk about it. Mom brings up Kate's depression, MC asks, dont wanna talk about it. Eva says they had issues before the coma, MC asks about them, she doesnt wanna talk about it. Its a shame this game has pretty good renders because this story is not great. 8/10 Renders 3/10 overall story (guy wakes up from coma doesnt remember anything bangs his family. original) 2/10 Dialogue. I havent even made it through the first day and ive decided i cant go on.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
The story in this game makes approximately zero sense. What was the point in Eva showing up the day MC gets home? I get it she was his girlfriend before the coma but she says things werent going well back then and she eludes to sleeping with other guys while MC has been out so i dont really understand what the point of her showing up was? Even if she wanted to do the right thing and break up with MC now that hes awake did she really plan on doing that the exact day he woke up? And if the MC is in perfect health now and his brain functions are normal like the nurse said why cant he pick up on the clues that his girlfriend has been getting her pipes cleaned out while he was asleep is he an idiot? Also why the hell doesnt anyone want to talk about anything? They bring it up and when asked about it doesnt want to talk about it all of a sudden. Alexandra brought up financial issues in the taxi MC asks about it and she doesnt want to talk about it. Mom brings up Kate's depression, MC asks, dont wanna talk about it. Eva says they had issues before the coma, MC asks about them, she doesnt wanna talk about it. Its a shame this game has pretty good renders because this story is not great. 8/10 Renders 3/10 overall story (guy wakes up from coma doesnt remember anything bangs his family. original) 2/10 Dialogue. I havent even made it through the first day and ive decided i cant go on.
i think more the problem is, why are you playing these games???? granted all your points seem valid, Nobody waking from a 1 yr coma goes home Before several Months of rehab, and the 'Mysteries that nobody want to talk about' are annoying but lore builds, however since you just seem to be picking this apart, all these games have these kind of faults so ... Why do you bother??? and if you really can't gone, well i'm sorry for you , maybe seek professional help?

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
i think more the problem is, why are you playing these games???? granted all your points seem valid, Nobody waking from a 1 yr coma goes home Before several Months of rehab, and the 'Mysteries that nobody want to talk about' are annoying but lore builds, however since you just seem to be picking this apart, all these games have these kind of faults so ... Why do you bother??? and if you really can't gone, well i'm sorry for you , maybe seek professional help?
I've played well over 100 games on this site and ive never been able to pick apart any of them quite like this. The writing just sucks its that simple. You seem to be upset that i have a different opinion than you and for that i guess i need professional help because god forbid someone doesnt like something that you like. Maybe dont hire the writers from Game Of Thrones season 8 to write this game and ill like it more?

Dec 9, 2020
Well if you didn't pick it up yet, the older sister and mother were getting it on with the brother before the coma. If he doesn't remember anything probably not a good idea to just dive back into that without figuring out if he's ok with it again, and incest feelings is probably something that is developed but held back over time, it's not a lightbulb moment where you just decide to do it out of the blue.

Kate's depressed, take a wild guess what it's about and why she doesn't want to talk about it at the moment. Mother's financial troubles, take a wild guess what she may be doing now to make money, just going by way she dresses and the shoes in her closet, wonder why she wouldn't want to talk about it yet. Eva and mc were still together at the time of the accident, but she mentioned things have changed, but she obviously still has feelings for him and probably doesn't want to lay the heavy shit on him yet.

There's hints that the mc might be into more heavier shit, like the couple in the mall that reacted oddly to him. A little mystery to start the story is not a bad thing, and it's still very early in the story to be writing it off as bad, just because you didn't get a full backstory on the first screen. Relax, enjoy the ride of the mystery playing out. Game is still better than 80% of the crap you can find on here.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I literally didnt even make it to eating pizza the night MC came home. I picked up on all of that stuff its not that im slow it just doesnt make sense at all to bring up all this stuff the night that MC gets home from being in a coma and not remembering his own mom and sisters names. Hi im your mom and we are so fucked financially. Hi im your sister and i have crippling depression. Hi i am? was? your girlfriend and the relationship sucked before you became a vegetable for awhile. The man hasnt been awake for more than a few hours and not only does he have his own shit going on but now all these people he doesnt know are dumping more on top? Nobody will tell him why he was even in a coma and hes really not that pressed to find out either. Maybe its not that writing that sucks maybe its just the pacing. Like he just wakes up in the hospital and they boot him same day? The doctor wasnt at all interested in seeing him he just sent the nurse in to say hes good to go? He cant even just stay over night real quick so you can monitor him a lil bit? How can i relax and enjoy the mystery with a game this fast paced. Why do we the player need to know about all these issues in the first 5-10 minutes of gameplay. Maybe bring some of it up on day 2 or 3 of MC being home. Im just giving my opinion thats all If you love the game thats awesome more power to you.

Dec 9, 2020
Well first you complain the game isn't telling you anything fast enough, and now you're complaining they dumping all their hidden problems on him, and the game pace is too fast, like which is it? Not trying to convince you to stay, you don't like the game then move on I guess.

Oct 18, 2020
These games are created to have fun and enjoy, not to match reality 100%. besides whats the point of bringing someone after 2 or 3 days, mc can't remember shit. So what he would have done those 2 or 3 days( lying down and recalling shit). I have also played more than 100 games from this site and i can guarantee this game is good.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Well first you complain the game isn't telling you anything fast enough, and now you're complaining they dumping all their hidden problems on him, and the game pace is too fast, like which is it? Not trying to convince you to stay, you don't like the game then move on I guess.
I dont understand why youre so upset. I'm sorry i dont like your favorite game. I never complained about things being not fast enought i just dont understand why bring up problems and immediately shut down any conversation about it. Its like going on facebook and seeing someone post "awful day today" then in the comments someone goes "what happened?" and OP goes "i dont wanna talk about it." then what was the point? I have moved on i played all of Away From Home that was a solid game it wasnt perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it at least made sense. Now im playing AOA Academy and so far this game is 1000x better than Amnesia.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
These games are created to have fun and enjoy, not to match reality 100%. besides whats the point of bringing someone after 2 or 3 days, mc can't remember shit. So what he would have done those 2 or 3 days( lying down and recalling shit). I have also played more than 100 games from this site and i can guarantee this game is good.
Hey im happy for you im glad you enjoy the game so much. I personally am not capturing that same enjoyment unfortunately.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
lol I'm not upset, I'm not the dev, no reason to be upset with your posts.
You seem to be posting an awful lot of replies for a game you don't like, maybe you're upset. :)
Not at all like i said i moved on to better games. However id like to offer a deal. Depending on your answer to this question ill gladly give the game another shot and if i do end up enjoying it ill update my post. It's established in the first 10 lines of dialogue Mom is not doing too hot financially and its heavily suggested that shes doing some extra activities for income. Is it prostitution or stripping or something else? The answer to this question is obviously a spoiler so please be couteous and blur.

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 184 Votes