3.50 star(s) 184 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what to to here guys ? i'm waiting ,but nothing happens
1. use wt-mod (less headache)
2. you need to advance on other quests before spa event triggers, originally mc reserved spa thingy many months ago (on version 0.8something) so do other quests.

briansanders

Nov 11, 2023
On April 2, the developer said that there was one more scene left to finish and they would assemble the game and write the code, as you can see, 11 days have passed since that moment, maybe they finished the last scene, or maybe not, if the game does not come out tomorrow, it will most likely be released by the end of next week.
Looks like next week only then...

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
The update focuses on Kate.....we have had 2 updates and not one scene with Alexandra from almost fucking her to not even seeing her or talking or anything

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The update focuses on Kate.....we have had 2 updates and not one scene with Alexandra from almost fucking her to not even seeing her or talking or anything

View attachment 3545745
Yeah and we had one scene that seemed like Alexandra was gonna fuck MC then she passed out and MC did sleep sex shit to her. Idk about anyone else but that was unexpected confusing and disappointing

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I don’t understand the lack of communication with devs. It doesn’t inspire confidence.
I don't understand how you can demand something from a developer if he has nothing to report.
A status report only makes sense if you make progress, give the developers some time.
There are already enough developers out there who haven't reported for years and we don't know why and we don't want more and more of them.
Waiting sucks, everyone knows that, but stress is unhealthy.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
I don't understand how you can demand something from a developer if he has nothing to report.
A status report only makes sense if you make progress, give the developers some time.
There are already enough developers out there who haven't reported for years and we don't know why and we don't want more and more of them.
Waiting sucks, everyone knows that, but stress is unhealthy.
I dont think thats the only point of a "status update". When you work with clients its normal to update them, even if theres nothing at all to report. A simple "i could not make any progress this week, might do that and this next week" already can help with transparency issues. Its like when you are an attorney and reports to the client that the lawsuit process had no update".

So yes, the Devs do have a problem and it feeds the, in this case, very plausible allegations.

Jun 28, 2020
I dont think thats the only point of a "status update". When you work with clients its normal to update them, even if theres nothing at all to report. A simple "i could not make any progress this week, might do that and this next week" already can help with transparency issues. Its like when you are an attorney and reports to the client that the lawsuit process had no update".

So yes, the Devs do have a problem and it feeds the, in this case, very plausible allegations.
You're not his client so uhhhh your point being? What you're doing is like a random guy walking up to an attorney and his client, demanding updates on a process that doesn't involve him at his preferred interval. In conclusion, these stupid fap games release or don't, no one with anything remotely resembling a life gives a shit.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
You're not his client so uhhhh your point being? What you're doing is like a random guy walking up to an attorney and his client, demanding updates on a process that doesn't involve him at his preferred interval. In conclusion, these stupid fap games release or don't, no one with anything remotely resembling a life gives a shit.
That's where you are not thinking quite right, good delivery and communication IS HOW you get clients in this business, I supported Super Alex for a long time, and left when the updates started taking way too much compared to before, and I was thinking of getting back but this is a real hurdle

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
In conclusion, these stupid fap games release or don't, no one with anything remotely resembling a life gives a shit.
If people bought this game or is supporting it on Patreon/elsewhere, best believe some people give a shit. If you didn't buy it and aren't supporting it, why should you? you are just playing shit for free. Also, people can still play games like this and have a life lol sorry if you don't.

Funny how you call these games stupid and yet, here you are.

I supported Super Alex for a long time, and left when the updates started taking way too much compared to before, and I was thinking of getting back but this is a real hurdle
Yeah, don't go back. If nothing has changed and the dude doesn't keep people updated on things (with actual progress or just to keep people updated on what's up/going on) why bother? seems like he's just milking shit and if I would have known it was going to be like this, I would have never bought this shit on Steam.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.50 star(s) 184 Votes