3.50 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
Funny situation again. They have been finishing one scene for almost a month, I understand what they are leading to, they will release an update at the end of this month, they are doing it consciously, we hope there will be at least some sex, which is unlikely

Jun 28, 2020
I am only having this discussion with you here cause i love to debate mate. Glad you are up to it!
I ain't up to any debate bruv. This is me getting triggered by when update concern trolling and I'm already over it so probably my last response.
The thing is, i can, as a patreon, do that (and i did), but may people cant for many different reasons.
That's great that you are capable of making basic financial decisions, happy for ya. But the second part is patently bullshit. Wtf reason is preventing anyone from unsubbing/refunding? Unless they want to keep paying, which is entirely on them. And if they do keep paying and still come here to spam when-updates that's fucking worse.
So feel free to tell people they need to stop sharing their opinions, asking for info and showing how they are not pleased with the game and its delays, but also be prepared to receive the same kind of treatment.
I'm not telling people any of those things but whatever, this is not a conversation it's you arguing with things I haven't said and me pointlessly trying to get you to acknowledge and engage with what I actually said. To conclude...

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
I ain't up to any debate bruv. This is me getting triggered by when update concern trolling and I'm already over it so probably my last response.

That's great that you are capable of making basic financial decisions, happy for ya. But the second part is patently bullshit. Wtf reason is preventing anyone from unsubbing/refunding? Unless they want to keep paying, which is entirely on them. And if they do keep paying and still come here to spam when-updates that's fucking worse.

I'm not telling people any of those things but whatever, this is not a conversation it's you arguing with things I haven't said and me pointlessly trying to get you to acknowledge and engage with what I actually said. To conclude...
Mate, its up to you or not to continue. We are just having a discussion, dont take it personally.

Also, do you even remember how this discussion started? It was a simple message exchange where you said, to quote your words "I don't understand how you can demand something from a developer if he has nothing to report", which i replied to saying even a "no updates yet folks" message would be better than nothing. In other words, nothing is preventing anyone from unsubbing or not playing anymore, as nothing is also preventing from making a simple comment such as the one you questioned "Dev does not inspire confidence with silence".

And of course your intention was not to tell people to stop complaning and sharing their thoughts... you just called them annoying for doing so IN A FORUM, even implying everybody else agrees to yout opinion. Also said they dont have a life just for that. As you can see, all i said is only based on your messages, where you assume whatever the hell you want and tells about how the posts irritate you:

Ex. 1: "I doubt it because you could've communicated on patreon or discord. If that's not possible, you can just unsub if you don't like the dev/his work. And then you can re-sub if/when you want, like when he releases, and then unsub again so you don't have to pay for delays. Instead you are complaining here, to other pirates who mostly just check the threads for updates and move on with their lives. I can't stop you from doing that, ofc, but it sure is fucking annoying to me and I think most people."

Ex. 2: "Mischaracterizing online strangers' posts is no way to go through life son. A patron's way of giving a shit would be to unsub. Spamming when-updates on f95 over a two-week lack of patreon posts indicates 1> not a patron 2> no life or interests outside of stupid fap games."

You managed to turn a simple forum discussion into a way to complain about peoples attitudes and their way of sharing their thoughts. Then again, the cave is still an option my dear friend XD

Soromonji

Oct 20, 2017
(Unable to post pictures, sorry.)

Progress Report 138-140
19 minutes ago
Hi everyone!

I’m sure you’re all waiting for the update. So here’s the good news! The update should be released this weekend - April 26-28th. Nearly everything is ready, only the translation and testing remains.We hope you’ll enjoy the update! Thank you all for your continued support!

Best wishes, SuperAlex

ubalaibappa

Jul 30, 2022
Progress Report 138-140
42 minutes ago
Hi everyone!

I’m sure you’re all waiting for the update. So here’s the good news! The update should be released this weekend - April 26-28th. Nearly everything is ready, only the translation and testing remains.We hope you’ll enjoy the update! Thank you all for your continued support!

Best wishes, SuperAlex

Всем привет!

Я уверен, что вы все ждете обновления. Итак, вот хорошие новости! Обновление должно выйти в эти выходные —в период с 26 по 28 апреля. Почти все готово, остался только перевод и тестирование. Надеемся, обновление вам понравится! Спасибо всем за вашу постоянную поддержку!
С наилучшими пожеланиями, SuperAlex

sunspot764

Aug 3, 2020
I've found that developers can still play normally when people don't have any opinions. If people are very concerned and express their opinions, they are even more confused

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same cant post pics rn seems to be a site bug . for those who have not seen it its a pic of Alexandra.
unless it's she getting fucked by mc or she showing her workplace to mc i don't give a shit.

she might be final boss aka mc won't fuck her until has tasted sisters pussies.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
unless it's she getting fucked by mc or she showing her workplace to mc i don't give a shit.

she might be final boss aka mc won't fuck her until has tasted sisters pussies.
she might be the last character mc fucks . my guess is the dev wont add any good content of hers until the final year of development. would be interesting to see how far mc goes with kate this update depending out the outcome we may or may not get good alexandra content by next year .

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
she might be the last character mc fucks . my guess is the dev wont add any good content of hers until the final year of development. would be interesting to see how far mc goes with kate this update depending out the outcome we may or may not get good alexandra content by next year .
Not sure about you guys, but if Kate even gets close to giving a BJ that will be a surprise for me XD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and there's alex's co-worker whom mc et co briefly met loooooooooooooooong ago and that girl from hospital again looooooooooooooooooooong ago. added with sisters, gf, nurse, architect and carpenter's wife long way before mommy.

Is it hot?
alex is always hot. :p

Reactions: AlexMpog

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Can't wait for the 10 minute gameplay of content after 5 months of waiting. And the expensive lame bonus scene and no significant story progress. Visual novels aren't difficult or complicated like real studio games but they take 3 times longer to make (12 years)

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Can't wait for the 10 minute gameplay of content after 5 months of waiting. And the expensive lame bonus scene and no significant story progress. Visual novels aren't difficult or complicated like real studio games but they take 3 times longer to make (12 years)
5 months of waiting? Last update was released in the end of winter. I.e. about 3 month ago.
Could you please clarify which visual novel development started in 2012 and is only finished (or still in development?) now.
P.S. are you under threat of being shot being forced to wait for an update on this project and its lame bonus scenes? There are plenty of other VNs around - why not switch to them? What's keeping you here?

• Sad
Reactions: indio68
3.50 star(s) 186 Votes