3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I was getting the feeling that Mom had been working as a stripper and/or worse when MC was talking in the cab with her. Appears that Elena may be working in the sex industry. I hope a relationship with her is avoidable if it turns out that she's a total slut. I believe that some one else has already mentioned that an Eva relationship should be avoidable if she has been involved with some one else while MC was in a coma, though their break up may be due to MC's unfaithfulness if she had previously as devoted as the conversation with Kate suggests.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Do you mean by "now ex" that they broke up during their conversation we saw? I didn't get that vibe from that conversation. And Kate and Alexandra's conversation and laughing about breakup seems really confusing and out of context. The way they talk seems more like pulling his leg and no real break-up going on, they wouldn't be so cruel as to laugh at him for this on his first day after coma.
Or maybe she broke up with him before his coma and he doesn't remember? She didn't say it, but she said things weren't good between them, so it could be a probability. In that case she wouldn't be exactly cheating.
idk really... :unsure:
she kept saying/repeating that a lot has happend since he was in a coma, why would she say that if everything is OK between them?
she didn't seem too happy to see him
OK that groping part was totaly off and unnecessary (n) like wtf dude...
Either she cheated on MC or MC cheated on her before the coma and now she feels bad
but her render looks great :love:, i want her back stat :D

and yeah, the MC is the only fugly looking character in the game LOL
short and punchable face :LOL:
but he has a huge DIK, so that's OK :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
idk really... :unsure:
she kept saying/repeating that a lot has happend since he was in a coma, why would she say that if everything is OK between them?
she didn't seem too happy to see him
OK that groping part was totaly off and unnecessary (n) like wtf dude...
Either she cheated on MC or MC cheated on her before the coma and now she feels bad
but her render looks great :love:, i want her back stat :D

and yeah, the MC is the only fugly looking character in the game LOL
short and punchable face :LOL:
but he has a huge DIK, so that's OK :D

Name a game that doesnt have an ugly mc with a punchable face and a huge dick. Seems the norm in games imo. As for the cheating thing i get the sense she did the cheating not the mc. Dunno just way i read it maybe im wrong.
Also Super Alex you did it again with version numbers it's 0.1 not 1.0 and i know your lurking around here somewhere and saves me messaging you on patreon and you figuring out who i am and banning me for future leaks :/
As always great start just hope you stick to your own vision and not what your supporters want. Lucky mark could have been awesome i mean it is but the ending was dissapointing.

Reactions: look_skywalker

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Name a game that doesnt have an ugly mc with a punchable face and a huge dick. Seems the norm in games imo. As for the cheating thing i get the sense she did the cheating not the mc. Dunno just way i read it maybe im wrong.
Also Super Alex you did it again with version numbers it's 0.1 not 1.0 and i know your lurking around here somewhere and saves me messaging you on patreon and you figuring out who i am and banning me for future leaks :/
As always great start just hope you stick to your own vision and not what your supporters want. Lucky mark could have been awesome i mean it is but the ending was dissapointing.
MC from BaDIK for example :)

ns332

May 14, 2017
This game isn't close to lucky mark. Gameplay is different. There are a lot games with this kind of story. Didn't like the game.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
The change of engines to ren'py was a very good decision. The game is totally promising so far. The idea is not new (My girlfriends amnesia), but I am sure this will be one of the top games.
I just hope the updates will come a bit faster than they were at LM.
All in all, very promising. I will wait with my raiting for 2-3 more versions though. An intro is an intro, I am curious, where things are going.

Also I hope for different possible paths, like building a harem, love affairs but also having the girls ntr'ed. ;)

Reactions: Poison-Idea

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So we have another batch of digusting toxic assets (i mean the personality) cosplaying as girls-of-our-lives? Great..
Gonna play this anyone because renders are absolutely adorable and i love those bright bluishgrey eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Looks good. We'll see what the story is going to be. Judging by the picture in the main menu there may be some interesting stuff. The girls look sexy as fuck. Can't wait to see more.

D

Deleted member 1246680

Finally!
Lucky mark was great
grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind
fap grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind grind, grind etc.

zlith89

Sep 6, 2018
I liked it alot! Super good renders etc. Only two things i didnt like so much was the encounter with the girlfriend, that boobgrab was just wierd. And i didnt like that the rest of the cast kept saying sorry all the time, to much apologizing.

Other then That 9/10!:)

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I still think Lucky Mark's start is better, but I hope this new game has great potential. Another thing is the beginning of the story, but that's okay. To tell you the truth I didn't like it very much, the game has great graphics, renderings and animations but I missed younger girls, for example, 18 to 21 years old. The girls here seem to be more mature, and your eyes, wow, I hope there’s nothing paranormal (demons, angels, aliens). I noticed that Elena from the previous game is present in this, well, in my opinion, her design from the previous game is better (Lucky Mark), in this game it looks like she has a duck's mouth (strange), but ok.
Talking about gameplay, the game needs more information, a HUD and/or UI, maybe? you can get lost in the house, for example it took me a while to find the men's bathroom, because I didn’t think that little door I didn’t think I could interact with. The game needs mapping, of course, in the future this must be improvised.
So, the game looks like it will have ideas from other games that are successful, like Milfy City, Summertime Saga and your own previous game, I can't wait, I will wait for future content. And I really believe it will be a great game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Alex

freca

Jun 15, 2017
has good renders..but its a generic incest sandbox...totally lacking in anything making it stand out besides the good renders...its another "meh"
its in the vein of a milfy city and others like that...so out of date and forgettable...all style no substance
every trope is there note for note following the generic gameplan that pleased a million fappers
Thanks for saving me the time.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes