3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
i just restarted the game and it works fine untill after the scene with your landlady and you get a big screen with amnesia, starting from there my map breaks and i'm done playing.

So i can't go to work in the mall or do anything at that point that means exiting the house :( .

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
January 2020 , 3 years and half and still a piece of junk Bull balls thank to another 2 bits developer

who does blur scenes , black / nigh shadows scenes . yeah yeah you are Picasso , piece of noob

add the no wanted asked 20 + side chars that have started to spawn , usual no ? on a 2 bit developer

and keeps going around and around on the main plot or main chars development like drunk dude on Friday night crashing on streets , piece of troll.

4 years more to sex with main 4 or 5 lis ? yeah yeah

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Since several versions I have a bug that is quite annoying. My gallery does not update even though I played through all versions. Last scene to be unlocked is still the one in the warehouse. New scenes never get added. Tried gallery unlocker AND mod (for the version before since mod is not updated for the current one) but still nothing else is ever unlocked. If I click "unlock" in the mod for example nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Has it been adequately explained why the MC was in a coma for a year from having a tight foreskin?

Also, if the MC's missing dad was active military then why didn't his wife/widow receive a pension including medical?

I'm bored and drinking and probably not the only one wondering these things too lol.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Has it been adequately explained why the MC was in a coma for a year from having a tight foreskin?

Also, if the MC's missing dad was active military then why didn't his wife/widow receive a pension including medical?

I'm bored and drinking and probably not the only one wondering these things too lol.
It's called plot skin and -salary.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

1688975865359.png

Greetings, dear players!

How did you like last update? Who's already had a chance to play? Share your impressions in the comments!

And for those who are going to get to it soon, we decided to roll out a little spoiler for the girl that this update is dedicated to.

In the past, we already introduced you to Kate and Elena. From these cards new players can learn about the main characters of Amnesia, and old fans can find a little more behind-the-scenes information that will be useful in future updates.

Those who have already enjoyed the fresh version of the game have become much closer to Alexandra. If "closer" is an appropriate enough word

And for those who are only going to get to it, we have prepared a post with information about one of the main characters of our game. This woman seems unattainable only at first glance. You've been waiting for this for a long time... And now... But... See for yourself!

Download the latest version and enjoy!

Rockhard6926

Feb 19, 2022
Are there only 6 scenes gallery in this game? I tried this with and with out scrappy mod and in scrappy's there are like 12 but in the official game only 6, Am I missing sth ?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Are there only 6 scenes gallery in this game? I tried this with and with out scrappy mod and in scrappy's there are like 12 but in the official game only 6, Am I missing sth ?
yeah the ingame gallery does not have all the scenes . in order to replay them you must use the mod or load a save

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Then you have the exact same problem like me. I posted something about it yesterday but no one reacted to it so far. No idea how to fix this. Gallery simply doesn't update. I played through the whole game (galery stuck with 6 scenes) and used mods as well. Still stuck.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any luck finding Kates bonus scene? I suspect it activates in the mall, but I could not find a hot spot for it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's in the phone - > gift icon
Thanks. It unlocks automatically then, (once the update's story is complete or something like that). When I checked, it was still locked.

... and I have to agree, this would have been better at a later point in the game as part of the normal story, when the chars lost some of their inhibitions.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes