3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

J0hny88

Aug 29, 2022
i dont have access to the game anymore . i do have all my saves but because i dont have the game i wont be able to tell which is the correct one . if you just want to play the scene use the gallery mod
so I played the two scenes with Alexandra and went to sleep for about 30 and the scene with Eva didn't start, I can't really see it anymore

backflöte

Jul 31, 2019
Really no anal? Or just a missing tag?

...searched the thread for anal but got only hits of stupid discussions pro/contra anal...

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
so I played the two scenes with Alexandra and went to sleep for about 30 and the scene with Eva didn't start, I can't really see it anymore
did you do the mall bathroom scene with eva ? you need to do that first

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
it's clear that he was doing it, just don't start the scenes with alexanda, I've done them several times and still nothing
you must do every other event in the game for it to work . check your quest log and see if you missed anything

Blob

May 7, 2017
Haven't played this for at least 2 updates and I can't find a single new thing. Clicked on random locations for 10 minutes and nothing.
I even have the walkthrough mod installed and the only thing it says everywhere is NOT YET available. wtf >_>
honestly starting to despise these kind of sandbox games.

Reactions: misterx2999

J0hny88

Aug 29, 2022
Haven't played this for at least 2 updates and I can't find a single new thing. Clicked on random locations for 10 minutes and nothing.
I even have the walkthrough mod installed and the only thing it says everywhere is NOT YET available. wtf >_>
honestly starting to despise these kind of sandbox games.
exactly, after an hour I've been trying to do it, I've lost all the scenes with Alexander and nothing appears, it sucks

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The MC is a retard. The girls are hot but why are almost all of the MC's in these games retards?` Is it written somewhere that if devs make a vn the MC must, by law, be a retard?
I have to agree with you. A lot of VN's that I've played have an MC written as a spineless wimp without a pair. Plus they are written in the game that allow most of the women to walk all over them.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
Apr 29, 2018
Is there any scene after you buy washing machine (money from sex with Rei)?
I haven't see any new location (not even Rei's house) or any any new event at the MC's house

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Rei is the best girl so far in this game, IMO. Batshit crazy, unpredictable, hot, cute as heck, and freaking hilarious. I hope the developers don't let her fade away in future updates and instead add more backstory and depth to her character, allowing her to play a more crucial role in the main story. However, there is one problem: she doesn't look anything like a Japanese lol.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 3.4.x.y
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes