• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Played the latest version. Confirm my first idea, the MC was an asshole and I'm sure he bribed the whole family, even involving Eva, before the coma. The mystery of the coma does not seem a mystery to me. The only person who knows how it went is the mother, but she doesn't say anything, I think the boy may have ended up in a coma during a sexual practice with his mother.
I also have another theory, but maybe he is too conspiratorial. It may be that the mother tried to correct her son by taking him to the doctor we see at the beginning of the story, a mental washing to make him lose the impulses that led him to corrupt his family.
Maybe something went wrong and the boy went into a coma, or maybe a year of coma was expected from therapy.
About Kate then I had a doubt, about the alleged boyfriend for which she went into depression, the MC could be the mysterious boyfriend.
The scene at the mall, on the other hand, threw me off, what had the MC become to be feared even by a couple of criminals?

Reactions: Ahchi and Midnyte

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hey guys,
here is a little mod what hopefuly replace the word friend´s son to only son.
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
edit: i forget landlady to mother
edit 14.12.2020: Since i answered 3 time the same question: The patch should work in the current version 0.4a but i don´t have the time to test is self.If something is not working wrote me.If someone ask again if the patch is working i will ignore it.
just something of note, with the patch, when the quest "younger sister" is given, the popup saying "new quest:" has "younger brother" as a result of the patch. (minor thing though since it isn't so in the quest list itself).

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
just something of note, with the patch, when the quest "younger sister" is given, the popup saying "new quest:" has "younger brother" as a result of the patch. (minor thing though since it isn't so in the quest list itself).
are you sure that this is causing by the patch? i didn´t change the quest text
can you maybe test it without the patch what is written there?
Could it be that there is written then housemate? because this word will be changing into brother

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
are you sure that this is causing by the patch? i didn´t change the quest text
can you maybe test it without the patch what is written there?
Could it be that there is written then housemate? because this word will be changing into brother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have attached my makeshift cold-fix.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have attached my makeshift cold-fix.
also when the patch is
Code:
        t = t.replace("friend`s son", "son")
        t = t.replace("Housemate", "brother")
        t = t.replace("Housmate", "brother")
        t = t.replace("landlady", "mother")
        t = t.replace("Younger Housemate", "Younger Sister")
        t = t.replace("brothers", "siblings")
then it´s workig correct?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
also when the patch is
Code:
        t = t.replace("friend`s son", "son")
        t = t.replace("Housemate", "brother")
        t = t.replace("Housmate", "brother")
        t = t.replace("landlady", "mother")
        t = t.replace("Younger Housemate", "Younger Sister")
        t = t.replace("brothers", "siblings")
then it´s workig correct?
for those two issues yes. Will look out for more if I come across any.
Kinda strange that it is like this though, like what is the point of setting relationships if it doesn't really set relationships. Like given that this game shouldn't need a patch. (hopefully it will be fixed eventually).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
thanks buddy.I will post then the new version.Thanks for the help.Let me know if you found other issues
hmmm came across another small one. not to sure how it should be fixed though.

MC says your family, instead of our family, however changing "your family" to "our family" could affect other areas of dialogue.

could always do it as a one case thing with more words in it like "try to help your family" to "try to help our family". but for every future instance of a similar thing it would need to be done again. So yeah... (the dev really doesn't want to make it easy do they?)

Rico83

Jan 15, 2018
I love this game:love:, really(y) ... I like the story, I love the animation, but I would only wish you to focus more on the family,
Especially on Kate and Elena :love::p:love::p:love: the nice girls as not to be mentioned in taste;) I'm already looking forward to the next update
Thanks

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
please tell me why the game does not work translation into Russian?
There is no Russian version yet. Someone has to translate it first. Besides, even if someone had translated it. At the moment the question about MC's name, sister and mother, diary and date, can't be translated yet (it's not in the tl directory yet). It requires some changes in the script files ,it will be possible only in version 0.5 ( the missing files will be added in tl directory).

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Just found this game. Beautiful renders and animations. Hope updates are a little faster than other games.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes