• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It's kinda funny how not a single person has even given the MC even a hint (Kate said something about protecting people he loves, but way to vague) of what happened, and how he ended up in a coma in the first place. Wouldn't that be like the burning question anyone that lost their memory would want to know...how it happened?
The mom being a stripper makes sense, but she would be raking in the money if it is something she was doing; so not likely to be the case...The references to the MC being the man of the house again gives weight that the MC has already corrupted them into being their man. The girlfriend clearly has issues with most likely finding out that he had relations with his family, and has already moved on to a new love interest...I just don't see why she's part of the story, as she obviously has no interest or love left for the MC.
The story is compelling to a point, but dragging out any answers by giving breadcrumbs that lead to more questions and misdirection will only keep people around for so long. Got to start pealing back the curtain a bit to give people an idea of what this game is really all about. The plot is still dripping with NTR vibes, it's going to cause more trouble by not revealing anything. Hopefully we'll finally start getting an idea of what this plot is actually all about.
Ahh i see. So the MC was in coma. And now the mother is a stripper( a hoe), no way to avoid this from happening ? And his girlfriend left him during this time ?

Well I wanted to give this game a try but after reading your comment, Im going to pass on this one lol
Rly dislike ntr,cheating,sharing and cuckold

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
is someone going to update the incest patch? the one on page one links to a mod that was abandoned since 4.0a

edit: When you start a new game it allows you to quantify the characters relationships yourself, so there is no need for a patch
Edit 2: even with the quantifying relationships it still refers to brother as "housemate"
Edit 3: I just went into the scripts and edited any word that was "Housemate" manually

Last edited:
Reactions: michel.gellar7

Narco

Oct 7, 2017
Update 18/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Amnesia" version "0.4a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amnesia" versione "0.4a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 29/11/202

Here is the Italian translation of "Amnesia" version "0.3a".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amnesia" versione "0.3a".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Amnesia" version "0.2a".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amnesia" versione "0.2a".

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Ciao Frank, will you also add the Italian translation for version 0.5?

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
How to correctly follow the steps to reach the final with Eve in the toilet stall? I got to the panties, where the choice is to kiss-lick-go to the pussy, and then I got stuck. I tried everything like everything, but can anyone tell me further? Maybe it is connected that in the first act he was squeezing her chest, but it was not necessary?

jsmile

Oct 14, 2019
Hello anyone got this error? Hospital going for room 210
From the compressed version, Hall 2 еmergency BTN idle.png is missing
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Free Roams/Hospital/Hall/Buttons/Hall 2 \u0435mergency BTN idle.png'>:
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1 Free Roam Hospital.rpy", line 291, in script
call screen act_2d1_Hospital_Hall2_2
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Free Roams/Hospital/Hall/Buttons/Hall 2 еmergency BTN idle.png'.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes