• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
considering how lucky mark have ntr shit im not sure if playing this new one, (in the other game he forced the boss on the mcs sister)
dunno if he is going to do that in this game.... but something i did know of this dev is to not be trusted.
Ntr was always ment to be part of lucky mark he rushed to finish that game because his fans rioted and destroyed his vision for the game. Was ment to be loads of ntr and alot of dark content.
One of the reasons he moved to ren'py is he thought it would be easier to make seperate paths. That way he could stick to his vision without upsetting anyone by making certain types of content optional.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Ntr was always ment to be part of lucky mark he rushed to finish that game because his fans rioted and destroyed his vision for the game. Was ment to be loads of ntr and alot of dark content.
One of the reasons he moved to ren'py is he thought it would be easier to make seperate paths. That way he could stick to his vision without upsetting anyone by making certain types of content optional.
Is it ture?
I hope Alex say that himself~
I like evil women in game ,but hate weak women get rapeed in game.

Reactions: David02511179

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Thank God he's not making games on Unity anymore. Hopefully he got a better translator though. The end of Lucky Mark was getting kind of hard to read.

Reactions: Rythan25

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
so you mean his visión was for the mc to be cucked and the boss being the only one fucking=?
or did you missunderstand me (i did mean netorare), i did think that game was about us doing netori to the boss not the other way around.... like what happened with the boss using our sister etc
Original plan was boss fucks your sister and the daughter also gets fucked by that fat pig of a boss. The idea being that you rescue them from this situation. But fans rioted and game ended up a complete mess add to that him saying compression loses to much quality and you have a recipe for agame that feels like the dev lost his passion for it

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Why are there so many cunts whining about NTR in every fucking thread? Stop being so insecure motherfuckers. No one gives a shit if your feelings are hurt by an imaginary girl fucking another imaginary character in a game.
True however its not to everyones liking. I was trying to explain that this time if there is ntr it will be optional alex does not want a repeat of the lucky mark issues

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

AMNESIA [v1.0] [Super Alex] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download Win (163MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
has good renders..but its a generic incest sandbox...totally lacking in anything making it stand out besides the good renders...its another "meh"
its in the vein of a milfy city and others like that...so out of date and forgettable...all style no substance
every trope is there note for note following the generic gameplan that pleased a million fappers
Milfy City is one of the best games on the entire site, so...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I applaud The Developer for going for it.

1.57gb for a first release? Impressive. Happy to see this on Ren’Py as well.

I tip my hat to you.;) :coffee:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Original plan was boss fucks your sister and the daughter also gets fucked by that fat pig of a boss. The idea being that you rescue them from this situation. But fans rioted and game ended up a complete mess add to that him saying compression loses to much quality and you have a recipe for agame that feels like the dev lost his passion for it
I wonder how much it all affected the ending. I would very much prefer dev's original plan if it led to a better ending than the one we ultimately got. Though I guess everyone gets his own understanding of "better".
If that's the case, I hope the dev really introduces different paths in this game so that both dev and players would be happy with the result.

Reactions: Major Wanker
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes