3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Just to check I didn't miss anything... playing current version, 0.92a, there were four things to do, Ellen & Mason (the neighbour) I gave him the pills and she made the plans (I can't see them, it says they will be ready for next update), Kate I saw her in the basement, we measured the room to give ideas to Ellen, and finally Alexandra, first thing on the morning she visited me, nice scene (I found it too rushed, I had the impression that it wasn't well related to the previous one, so it wasn't a good continuation...) Too bad that she meant to visit you every morning, but there's only two "scripted" events, no chance to repeat them T____T

So, there's only one sex scene on this update, right? Sadly it was the first scene that showed to me after loading my savegame, so the rest of the update has been somewhat boring :(

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yeah ...

this game is still a bugfeast if its comes to coding ...
there are placeholders in the scripts for future quests , who shouldnt be visible at the game
same goes for the writing - there are very rare hints what to do next
(i think there are 2 of them over the whole game lol -like the hint to go to the bathroom at night to see that focking brat naked)

the renders/animations still top notch - but yeah unplayable at some point if you want to just enjoy

Reactions: fz

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
Whats the name of the music that plays when working for Rei? It goes way too hard and the credits seem to link to a full site rather than that specific song.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes