• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1703068761124.png

Hi,everyone!
We are still working on the update. We need a little more time to work on the remaining scenes to make them look the way we originally planned, so the update will be released in the first half of next month.
-Already finished scenes: 5 out of 7
-Rendered images: 1200
-Processed images: 300
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 7
All the best, Super Alex.

sanderspare

Oct 6, 2020
Is the basement construction bug fixed? which will stop you from progress the story, i don't really want to restart the whole story

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
The problem is that Christmas/New Year holidays last from December 25 to January 14 (New Year according to the Julian calendar). As such, I doubt the update will come out before the end of January. I hope that the developers are not religious and do not celebrate Christmas according to the Julian calendar (January 7). Then there is hope for the release of the update earlier (say, in the middle of January).

Reactions: Jaun Karr

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
View attachment 3189495

Hi,everyone!
We are still working on the update. We need a little more time to work on the remaining scenes to make them look the way we originally planned, so the update will be released in the first half of next month.
-Already finished scenes: 5 out of 7
-Rendered images: 1200
-Processed images: 300
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 7
All the best, Super Alex.
so no Christmas o r new year present

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You know how Alex releases are ... bugged.
Better have him release something when he actually has time to fix things afterwards.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes