3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What am i doing wrong?, im mission 100 dollars to buy washer and dryer
There are two quests to earn money, they get you enough for both phone parts and the washing machine.
I always suggest to buy the washing machine first, since I am unsure about the script quality and how quests are connected.

I assume you have not finished the hospital quest yet. In that case you have to wait for the call.
HOWEVER, if that quest somehow depends on having bought the washing machine first ... then load an earlier savegame and spend your money wiser this time :)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What am i doing wrong?, im mission 100 dollars to buy washer and dryer
mommy gives money for that and also mc's "boss"lady who practially rapes mc and pays him which will be used for those machines. rest of basement decoration you need talk to carpenter and do some jobs for him.

money for elena's phone comes later on story.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
mommy gives money for that and also mc's "boss"lady who practically rapes mc and pays him which will be used for those machines. rest of basement decoration you need talk to carpenter and do some jobs for him.

money for Elena's phone comes later on story.
trying to work my way up to buying the parts for Elena's phone.
not sure what to do, she sitting in her room asking for phone repairs, I can't order them at the Online shop or anything.
Missing a step that's not shown on any walkthrough I can find.
Playing the Steam version.

If getting more money for stuff, where is the next Job ?

job's M.C. has had.

1. Online store - Rei.

2. Furniture Store - Fabio & Amelia, but Fabio has left to go back to his family.

I guess I could ask, does M.C. keep working for Fabio, or does Fabio & Amelia not want the M.C. around after the M.C. services Amelia ?

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
trying to work my way up to buying the parts for Elena's phone.
not sure what to do, she sitting in her room asking for phone repairs, I can't order them at the Online shop or anything.
Missing a step that's not shown on any walkthrough I can find.
Playing the Steam version.

If getting more money for stuff, where is the next Job ?

job's M.C. has had.

1. Online store - Rei.

2. Furniture Store - Fabio & Amelia, but Fabio has left to go back to his family.

I guess I could ask, does M.C. keep working for Fabio, or does Fabio & Amelia not want the M.C. around after the M.C. services Amelia ?
was sure the last update would be about Fabio and Amelia, but I was wrong. Your assumptions are based on false premises.
Get $100 as sperm donor in hospital. There will be a phone call after you read the announcement in the hospital lobby about the need for donors. This should work automatically, just follow the hints in your notebook very carefully.
Or use this variant of walkthrough (respect to Ahchi who is author of this file)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahchi

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
well fixing her phone has been issue since 0.7 or so. still to get money for parts needs to become sperm donor.

dunno if sa did any changes on it and don't care.
That's what I'm saying, though I used an old save, just don't know how old. The fact it is the last thing that can be done, without parameters of order, it should've been left out until the sperm donor stuff happened, then that had 2 different first donation days and I'm still not sure with all the pop up substories I've even donated yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
well fixing her phone has been issue since 0.7 or so. still to get money for parts needs to become sperm donor.

dunno if sa did any changes on it and don't care.
hopeing I can get there without going back to a old save.
When it came to getting the pills for Mason I just took them, I didn't speak to the Nurse at reception about it first.
Since then I have seen in a walkthrough that I probably should have spoken to her about the pill's.
but if I have to go back to a old save I can, but will try to continue without doing so if Possible.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
hopeing I can get there without going back to a old save.
When it came to getting the pills for Mason I just took them, I didn't speak to the Nurse at reception about it first.
Since then I have seen in a walkthrough that I probably should have spoken to her about the pill's.
but if I have to go back to a old save I can, but will try to continue without doing so if Possible.
found the Problem.
I was stuck on story line 5 with Alexandra.
I watch T.V. with her 2 nights in a row, but i wasn't using the masterbator at night. (spelling no not removed lol)
need to use the toy after watching T.V. with Alexandra to continue the story, and for her to then help the M.C. in the mornings.

I have to work my way through to story line 10 before I can donate sperm and fix the phone.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I can’f find where to buy spate parta for Elena’a phone. Help please
online store in the plaza, but you need to be at story 10 with Alexandra first.
And you get the money for the parts for Elena's phone by donating sperm at the Hospital, which you can do at Alexandra story level 10 because you can go to your appointments without her tagging along.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
A scene with Kate
I own the game on Steam, and even I can't get the Extra Edition, only DLC is a game walkthrough that doesn't seem to do anything.
Just used the normal pdf walkthrough.
Only Bonus scene I have is Bonus 1.
Only thing I haven't done is re-meet up with Eva in the park, everything else completed in this update.

Krashanus

Aug 1, 2019
I own the game on Steam, and even I can't get the Extra Edition, only DLC is a game walkthrough that doesn't seem to do anything.
Just used the normal pdf walkthrough.
Only Bonus scene I have is Bonus 1.
Only thing I haven't done is re-meet up with Eva in the park, everything else completed in this update.
I have the same version on Steam. If you want to expand your version with bonus scenes, just copy the "bonus.rpa" file to the "game" directory
amnesia.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: SHREDDER1976
3.50 star(s) 186 Votes