3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for the confirmation!
One more question if I may; does the cheatmod from here work as well or must it be updated? Have you used it in 0.97b?
Thank you in advance!
Cheers!
don't use cheatmod so no idea and don't see much need for it either.

hasanni

Mar 31, 2024
Kind of funny, in the beginning you had an orgasmic noise during sex games with Kate... why not for everyone else too

Soromonji

Oct 20, 2017
WP.png

Hi everyone!

The work continues steadily and we are getting close to the finish line. Only one scene left before we start assembling everything in the code and preparing it for the upcoming release. We’ve added one more scene to make the update even more interesting and to move the story even further. Next progress report will most likely be just an announcement of release dates for the update. So stay tuned!

-Already finished scenes: 6 out of 7
-Rendered images: 397
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 10
-Rendered animations: 8
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 7

Best wishes, Super Alex.

Aramir

May 2, 2018
View attachment 3503160

Hi everyone!

The work continues steadily and we are getting close to the finish line. Only one scene left before we start assembling everything in the code and preparing it for the upcoming release. We’ve added one more scene to make the update even more interesting and to move the story even further. Next progress report will most likely be just an announcement of release dates for the update. So stay tuned!

-Already finished scenes: 6 out of 7
-Rendered images: 397
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 10
-Rendered animations: 8
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 7

Best wishes, Super Alex.

I expect continuity from Alexandra and Kate

Reactions: Soromonji

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
there should be an anal scene from MC with Alexandra or Kate.
On which insider information is your confidence about anal sex based? Or is it a dream of yours?
At the moment I would like to note that the developers are quite successful in depicting vaginal sex, and personally I am quite satisfied with it.

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes