3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there someone proficient out there who can actually judge the progression from a professional viewpoint? Personally I still liked the update, but god dman yes it is slow as fuck.
as a avn vet progress advances on snailpace and mc prolly gets on 1st base with mommy on 10.0 update.

Reactions: Dr. Javi

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It's astonishing that after four years we are still getting updates that are comprised almost entirely of the MC masturbating.

Hopefully the bonus scene is good when it comes out.
That's the problem with alot of these slow burn games. the dev time takes forever so by the time you get to any kind of sex it's like too little to late. This game would be so much better if it wasn't a sandbox

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Wow, it’s crazy how dissapointing this update is.

The update included:
587 Images
26 Animations
He worked on the update for a little bit under 3 months.

The update before this one included:
1376 Images
25 Animations
He worked on the update for 3 months.

So what the hell happened?

I hope someone who is subscribed on his Patreon shows him this comparisons and asks why the content is way less than the update before.
Maybe the dev is working on his next game?
I've just finished the last update and I don't think it was the dev who made the images for this update, they're nowhere near the level of previous updates. Whether it's the light or the posing (and i don't even talk about of the chest cumshot of Alex...), I don't think it's the same person.

Justin9989

Oct 28, 2018
When I think of the MC jerking it in San Diego, I simply look out the window. Think I'll keep the disk space free for now. Do love the renders in the game though. Hours of play through was also great. Takes 6 min to download and unpack for 9 minutes of new / updated play. I'm gonna go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: nn2017 and LSC82

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
For some reason, since I got my new PC, the Mixdrop ones won't open. It makes the screen blink, but won't open up to let me DL. And it ain't just this game. It's been every one I play that has a Mixdrop to DL from. I don't know if it's my computer (it has Norton preinstalled on it), or if it is just the Mixdrop itself. Just thought I'd let it be known in case it is the latter.

brata

May 16, 2017
Change log says there is a scene with Alexandra but I can't find it (all I get is the same masturbation scene while she sleeps from 0.96)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Change log says there is a scene with Alexandra but I can't find it (all I get is the same masturbation scene while she sleeps from 0.96)
Go to the basement in the evening (or maybe in the morning) and the scene popped for me.

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes