3.40 star(s) 191 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Yeah, that poll was set up badly. There should have been an equal count of NTR options and non NTR options to make this fair. The Non-NTR votes were split over several options while all NTR fans were able to vote for one option.
I am pretty sure it was Dev's intention, especially considering his/her history and the previous game's flow.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Yeah, that poll was set up badly. There should have been an equal count of NTR options and non-NTR options to make this fair. The Non-NTR votes were split over several options while all NTR fans were able to vote for one option.
all I know is if NTR is added and avoidable (not just no see/ skippable ) then stop playing the game.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
its inevitable . dev did that in the last game and will 100% do it again.
yeah I know scene with Bill killed that game for me, Im sure it will happen because keeps teasing about other girls' comments.
eva ( enjoyed sex with other guy cheating)
have one sister talking about enjoy giving her mouth to her ex
and another one talks about being willing do stuff

Im pretty much ended up dropping this game, 4 years of content and still don't have no idea on how ended in coma

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
nope and no update either.

she broke up with mc before he became coma patient so whatever she did after that is irrelevant and not shown.
wrong is she broke up with him 2 months before he woke up.
they were still together while he was in a coma and she cheated on him by touching and doing stuff with one and other.
they guy told her to break up with him through letter and same day she had sex with him

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
well currently there aren't any candidates to fuck sisters or mommy outside family so would need to introduce new char.
Please, anything but a new character o_O Forget that silly idea :rolleyes: It would mean another few-teen months of blah blah blah and empty foam beating and the first "something exciting" would appear .... maybe never :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Sadi1987

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please, anything but a new character o_O Forget that silly idea :rolleyes: It would mean another few-teen months of blah blah blah and empty foam beating and the first "something exciting" would appear .... maybe never :sleep:
right so that's why no ntr with family members.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

Mapo

Jul 16, 2017
... and the first "something exciting" would appear .... maybe never :sleep:
I think that Alexandra's "sleeping" bj scene is very good & the music is amazing there.
Although the scene would be much better, if she "awakes" at some point and give some amazing head. Then she could pretend (very convincingly) that she doesn't remember anything after going to her room so the story progress in the same direction.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that Alexandra's "sleeping" bj scene is very good & the music is amazing there.
Although the scene would be much better, if she awoke at some point and gave some amazing head. Then she could pretend (very convincingly) that she doesn't remember anything after going to her room so the story progress in the same direction.
she was awake as you saw on this update.

Mapo

Jul 16, 2017
she was awake as you saw on this update.
I forgot to put quotes on the right words :)
It was obvious she's awake during the scene, since she was giving him encouragement & also by her eyes at some point during the scene.

Jan 17, 2023
Although the scene would be much better, if she "awakes" at some point and give some amazing head. Then she could pretend (very convincingly) that she doesn't remember anything after going to her room so the story progress in the same direction.
Can you send me a screenshot?

3.40 star(s) 191 Votes