3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
After you get all the items is there a specific day/time you need to give them to kate? cause so far even if i got the items it still says "what do i have to get" when i talk with Kate
where i can find the other items? I have only glue, saw and paint

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
where i can find the other items? I have only glue, saw and paint
Carton. Go to Mall >> Photo booth >> to the right of the wall
Sticky Notes. Go when Night in Hospital >> Reception >> left you see the Sticky Notes
Pain. Bath 1th Floor >> (next to mirror) Yellow
Saw. Basement right side
Glue. Alexandras Bedroom >> Wardrobe >> left up
Paper. Mall >> Online Store >> under the Table
Colored Pencil. Elenas Room >> wardrobe >> right side behind the basket You pick up the Lap Top and then Colored Pencil

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i was really looking forward to this update...so far i had to start over twice and i still get the same damn bug with kate's story...really disappointed to say the least

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
If Elena steals the sheet, Monday evenning you have to talk to her in the living room while watching TV..the next Friday there will be everything in the wardrobe..laptop ... colored pencils

Reactions: UraN82

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Sticky Notes. Go when Night in Hospital >> Reception >> left you see the Sticky Notes
Saw. Basement right side
Colored Pencil. Elenas Room >> wardrobe >> right side behind the basket You pick up the Lap Top and then Colored Pencil
Many thanks

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
Saw. Basement right side
Many thanks
Thanks. Thats not "around the house... grmbl....

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so was it a dream or did it happen? I hate such things lol
was he drugged/raped or not? I know he like dominant women from his other game, but if I remember correctly you had the choice to me a dominant mofu back in that one? :eek:

also im unsure if I can do more, I assume the ones that got a link to patrion is finished and the other quests are opened? like walk about in the house? nothing trigger when doing that, been in every rom and basement

Dragksik

Sep 12, 2017
I didn't understand a bit, v 0.8c include content from 0.8a animations, renders and etc or this differents updates and 0.8a could be released latter?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
how you get in Elenas room its always locked
check your room to see that your laptop is missing after that confront Elena in the living room then you get access to her room Friday midday when kate is cleaning it.
My issue is that i cant give the items to Kate...everytime i talk with her is to ask what items to get eventhough i got them all already

Reactions: Sunedosa
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes