Ren'Py - Amnesia [v0.99a Standard] [Super Alex]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xravensfan

The renders are great... story might be going somewhere... maybe not. . once again, probably too early to see.
    The build up is nice. You are slowly getting to see more of the girls..
    The updates are slow, but I would assume he is spending time on the renders...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

marspig

If MC is too ugly, don't show his face.
    It's really unbearable, the focus of MC's eyes is very strange, making him look like a blind man.
    In addition, the sister's hair in the game is not "fitted", which makes her look bald.

It has reached version 0.3, and the game file size is also large, but there is not much content.
    The focus of the developers is very strange. They spend time making unattractive animations and nonsense pictures like blinking eyes, but there are very few real erotic scenes and pictures.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Pepa Zdepa

I like this game. The renders are the best. The story is interesting so far. Of course everybody would like more frequent updates with more context. Well my boss also always wants projects finished tomorrow, but sadly it is not how the world works. So thanks for creators effort and good luck to them!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DrakteisckyG

Another case of wasted renders.
    This game is so bland I don't even know what to say...
    I guess the writing is really bad and as always, there is a convoluted free roam section to cover the absolute lack of content.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Sjohn99

Good graphics, a good idea for a game.
    Way to much pointless dialog though. Should reduce it by like 2 or 3 times.
    Also what is with the midget dudes in these games? Or is it amazon women. Is the MC supposed to be like 14?By 16 - 18 years old most Males are already taller then most women. Especially there female relatives.
    Over all Kind of a boring game. The dialog/story isn't terrible but isn't good enough to hold this game up with the lack of anything sexual after an 1-2 hours of game play.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Michel Mak

Great game. In any case, the beginning is fascinating!)
    Great models. Good animation + great story.
    of the minuses.
    Very slow work. I understand you have problems with a third-party computer operator.
    But I hope you find a way out of this situation.
    I believe SUPER ALEX in your new job. Good luck.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

EPrometheus

I had high expectations in this game / novel, so I was very frustrated in version 0.3a, I thought they would explore more the memory flashes that the protagonist had and give more information about his family, the second part happened, but otherwise it was a great bad joke. The protagonist has phimosis, really? if there was to be an excuse for him to masturbate every day, just use a girl, his ex for example ... It would be better than that.
    After the information that he had phimosis it took me a little over a month to feel like playing it again and finishing it, and I ended it yesterday ... Now I will test the new update and see what has changed ... I hope that have removed the phimosis part.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Fallman

An intriguing start to the game. Story likes to envelope itself in mystery, which makes me wanting more. Hopefully more updates will come quickly and be more substantial in size. Minor sex content right now, though short it was enjoyable; the creator is having a good time with his cinematography, you can see it in that scene.

Excellent models the girls look great, Kate in particular, sporty, athletic, and gorgeous. Some good production is being done and it looks like to me serious effort is being made to make a good game. I love the little peak or grope choices in the game an there is plenty of them.

Give it a shot for a short experience, then put it on a watch list to come back too once several updates have rolled out. Promising so far!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

yanon1999

Animations are seamless, the renders are good, and the plot is decent. I wish there was more dialogue choice, like being able to respond differently in more situations.

Girl renders are good, though the younger sister's face looks somewhat unnatural.
    The MC's renders, on the other hand, are really not all that fantastic. I'm pretty sure every character we've seen so far has been taller than him, including his younger sister. He also has like 1 expression which he wears for the entire game, which is super vacant and derpy.
    Also kinda weird that all the girls in his family have super fine facial features, but this guy has a chunky, flat nose and a thick face.

TL;DR
    Looks promising, but dialogue choice is pretty limited, and the MC's appearance needs a serious rework.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Sarkasmus

--
    Updated for v0.4:
    This game has really gotten better! I really like all the improvements!
    The story starts to get interesting, MC is finally starting to see some kind of action... Looking forward to how it will continue.
    --

I'm rating the current state of the game, not the potential!

Yay, new update and the MC finally got to jerk off (while an angry nurse threatens him to call his mother if he doesn't hurry up).
    You know between the angry nurse, the commanding mother and the little sister that somehow walks all over the MC ... for a game that shows a cuffed & naked woman on the menu-screen, this surely gives off a massive femdom-vibe, which is not really my thing. But OK.

Not much story atm, but a nice premise. Could be interesting. And I'm not really a fan of clicking EVERY little item for the chance of collecting a gallery-image (lotion-bottle in the Bathroom? Really!?). If the Dev keeps making monthly updates, maybe we will get to see something nicer before the end of the year... the visuals are great after all!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Jackmann

When I initially reviewed this game, it was labeled as a version 1.0 when it was not, and that's how I reviewed it as. I have been made aware that this is a quirk of the dev's, but they have changed it to follow a more typical version numbering.

I have not played the current v0.2 yet, but as of v0.1, my review is as follows;

The game was a typical sex-less v0.1 game.

"Oh a game with a version of 1.0, surely it's gotta have some decent content!"

Yeah, no. There's literally zero sex in this unless you count the story-unrelated gallery which is entirely miss-able and practically unfeasible to fully unlock unless you look at the guide for it. And they're not even very titillating images either.

Waste of my time.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

shnackzie

Awesome graphics with some decent animations thrown in. Story is great and has depth.
    My complaints is that like so many other games the girls have this stiff, supermodel, instagram pout face that's not easy to connect with. And storytelling get's a tad long-winded, I find myself looking forward to get more freedom. Also why does little sister's face look 30?
    Overall great game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

potatogun

Wow, Just wow. This game is Amazing considering its essentially a prologue. A lenghthy one regardless. The renders are hands down the best quality I have ever seen on any renpy game this far. The character models are simply hot. Obviously everyone has their tastes but I don't believe you could even dislike the look of these characters. The dialogue is quite well written and gets your emotianally invested quite quickly. I can't wait for a new update.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Caiatris

Very promising, an instant 5* from me.
    The models, outfits, and renders are of the quality you'd expect from Super Alex. I'm happy to see that he's gone with RenPy - Lucky Mark's playability had some issues, and this should be better.
    Yeah, the behaviour of the MC is sometimes frustrating - I want to play him in a more confident, experienced fashion - but hey, I'm not writing the story.
    There's some suggestion that we'll get to dominate characters like Elena and Alexandra, and I hope so - that's going to be amazing!
  15. 4.00 star(s)

cosmosdad1

The renders of the females look great, the mom could look a little older and the sisters hair part are my only issues there, their lips look fantastic though. The MC however looks much less detailed and his hair looks as though he has had hair plugs. The basis of the story seems to be good so far. The execution of the dialogue between the characters is where this game suffers the most imo. The interactions seem unnatural and unnecessarily wordy. As an example, i feel like it is very unlikely everyone else would be speaking so poorly of their lives on the day the MC woke up. They are saying him being home makes them so happy and it is all that matters, however they keep complaining about their own issues. Anyway, like it, will look forward to more of this game.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

mario1994

After Super's Alex I had high hopes for this title.
    For now we got a decent game with great renders but somehow bland story. English is a little funny here and there and dialogues stiff and sometimes random. Expressions of most characters look stiff.. and forced animations of eyes closing and opening up useless to the story. Two renders altenrating would be better than whole animation which somehow appeared to lag on my computer.. I don't know what dev did but each end every animation got lag... even after updating DirectX after being prompted.

I had higher expectations after Lucky Mark. The only thing that didn't appear worse than than his previous title are renders. Those are still damn good.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

corsair

Very promising start, really looking forward for future updates.

Some of the best renders in any game on this site, interesting story, but not much gameplay yet.

Developers previous game had a lot of grinding and as V1.0 is only intro, I can't comment yet if this one is any better gameplaywise.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

DvdR3d

The graphics are really nice, but i have to take off a few stars because of the story and characters... The MC really acts like a horny 15 year old teenager for some strange reason despite having amnesia. I don't think people with amnesia would do these strange "actions". All the other characters seem really shallow to me for some reason; its like they just throw themselves onto him except for one of the character that seem like a generic stuck up girl we see in these types of VN, but maybe he was a pimp before whatever happened to him and did something bad to them.
    This game won't be done for years as how all these "patreon VN" goes maybe it will be a masterpiece or garbage who knows; will have to wait and see.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Kourosh

Well Everything is great, the artwork is freaking amazing, the story is captivating (unlike most recent games which have really dumb stories and dialogues), but this is one is quite believable. unfortunately there is not much to play right now and it's just the intro (even though it's like 1.5 GB) and there aren't any sex scenes at all (except a few peeking scenes and a couple of vague flashbacks) but to sum everything up i highly recommend you to play it, it is quite the experience.
    hats up to the developers
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Slowpoke

This game looks promising.
    Good start with the first release. The renders are great (even if some shapes - such as thighs - are a bit disproportionate sometimes) and I really like the soundtracks in your games.
    Good work, and I hope the level remains the same for future releases.