3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I don't know what you're on about but a few Updates ago there were a actual Sex scene with Eva and just recently a Scene with Iris and even Rei early on in the Game ( if you like Female Dom ). I know just 3 Scenes in 4 Years but still, Sex scenes are Sex scenes :whistle:

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
I was hoping that there would be something interesting in this update, but unfortunately this update is not much better than the previous one... The renderings are beautiful, but it's not enough... I hope you don't screw up with Alexandra. (n) :unsure::rolleyes:

Karalhowski

May 31, 2023
Weird rate between reviews. A lot of 5s and a lot of 1s. Hard to know which ones are the genius and which on are the schizos

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Weird rate between reviews. A lot of 5s and a lot of 1s. Hard to know which ones are the genius and which on are the schizos
The author has greatly changed his approach to the game and the story, the game stands still there is no promotion! (n):cautious:
The only thing is that the graphics are as good as ever!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Amnesia [v0.99a Standard] [Super Alex] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,20 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,21 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 3, 2019
A sad update. I'm looking at the author of the game and the patrons are starting to leave a little bit, which means that the author of the game can quit the game again before releasing an update where the main character will probably fuck Alexandra and that's it. Even patrons on the patreon ask questions, how long can you masturbate, where is sex with the main characters, where is the promotion of the story?! We hope for the best)))

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes