• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

XBurkeX

Dec 20, 2021
These updates are always so ridiculously short Dx I keep finishing the several month long waits, in like 10-15 mins. Each only adds like, 3-4 quick scenes... =/

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
True, but it's also possible that he might have positioned the models for a quick preview pic and then saved the project, and now that the story has reached this point, he loaded the project and finished the scenes. I haven't worked with Daz3d, but if it is like other rendering software, then this is a possibility. Not saying you are wrong, but that this is also possible.
I agree, it's def possible, and I don't want to condemn the dev team for something I won't ever be able to prove. It just def made me raise an eyebrow cause I knew I had seen at least a few of those shower images before.

A bit of a side note but still relevant, I think this game has a host of issues, be it writing, pacing, the MC devolving into whatever he has currently become, etc.... But at least this game was being worked on and released at a somewhat steady cadence. It seemed there was at least a moderate effort being made for each release, but this latest one really felt like a downgrade in all aspects, imo. And the shower scene potentially being 'saved and inserted' for down the road purposes only heightened those concerns.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Torrent misnamed! It's just the standard version, not the extended...
I'm not seeing anything different in this extended version. Still just the one pic beside bonus 7 but nothing else that i can find.
Sorry! The original update called itself an Extended version so I named the torrent as such but didn't actually crack the game open to see if it had additional content, partly because there are far too many games that we torrent for us to do that. Sorry this was mislabeled, I'm fixing the post here and the torrent has already been renamed on RPDL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jj2008 and devonY7

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
ChangeLog v0.99a:
Story Scenes
: Kate, Elena

Isn't it Alexandra and Elena? My story hint thing is blank for Kate so I don't know if there's really anything to do for her.
The script is pretty buggy and you can miss Kate events. IF STORY_Kate is 15 and STORY_Elena is > 18, sleep until it's wednesday night, set STORY_Kate to 15, STORY_Elena to 18 and sleep.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0001.png
If any wants a guide,
Here's an updated copy of my "Gameplay"(to the end of V0.99a(Std))

Start/End of "Gameplay" saves included.
All tasks completed.

(No Mods used)
(No Eva's Lollypop)
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
4 years still no sex scenes with the main Li's
That's actually really damn sad. I know games like summers gone, and Oceans stuff (which still takes too long IMO) doesn't really have sex and have been in development for years also. This game however isn't supposed to be some edgy drama slowburn, at least I don't think it was? Who knows. worst of both worlds

Last edited:
Reactions: Bhaiyajii19

mahdi7

Oct 22, 2018
full update for just 15 minutes:(:(
after 4 years no progress and mc still jerking off
the developer is clearly milking the followers

Reactions: Lord Soth

gokusick

Jun 18, 2020
I hope this game won't have the same problem as dev's last game "lucky mark" which even though tease/blue balling scenes are actually good but real sex scene with main Lis are so let down. My guess is that they've done those teasing scene to the point that they are good at it but lack of expertise with real sex scene because they lack practice(don't make it in game at all).

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes