Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.100a][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrLarry

Aug 18, 2019
Does any have the same problem? i dont get the Phonepart in the Online Store at the Mall..

krish1587

Nov 12, 2018
scrappy I don't see the 0.99a update on the patreon link, its still on 0.98

Could you please update it?

AlphaZard

May 22, 2022
Updated for 0.99a

Changelog:
  • Fixed some walkthrough steps from previous versions
  • Added 2 scenes to gallery

Note: If you've downloaded the compressed version of the game you'll need to first install the mod then use unren to extract rpa packages for it to work.
Hi guys, sorry if it is a basic question but I used the compressed version of the game and tried copying the mod files to the game folder but I'm not seeing the prompts for the choices. Game is working fine though.

I found the note about the compress version but how do I do this exactly?
> first install the mod then use unren to extract rpa packages

Currently, I am just downloading the WT mod then extracting it so I can get the [game] folder. May I ask what it means to do unren to get the rpa packages?

Again sorry if this is a basic question.

Reactions: Diaz234

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.100a with scrappy WT mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Due to size(and me not wanting to drop quality) this will be a RPA release from now**

**Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/amn.esia/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the next update's Apk size.

**0.100a APK:**

**archive.rpa**
Updated my Android port to v0.100a

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Question:
I have phone application locked when answering SMS. I'm using incest patch and scrappy walkthrough mods, would be extremely obliged for any help on this

thedodus

Oct 13, 2020
Is there anywhere I could still download the previous .99 version of the mod? I'm stuck with that version of the game on a Mac, tried to compile the Win/Linux .100 in renpy and that didn't work either. All good if not, I'll just do without

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is there anywhere I could still download the previous .99 version of the mod? I'm stuck with that version of the game on a Mac, tried to compile the Win/Linux .100 in renpy and that didn't work either. All good if not, I'll just do without
Here you have mod for v0.99

• Red Heart
Reactions: thedodus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes