Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.99a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
thanks for the update!

question (or feature request rather) - how much work is to put the "pass time" icon that appears at top left corner when in MCs room to be there permanently? So you could pass time wherever you are, since SA likes to put event triggers at specific times on specific week days, hunting for those would become significantly easier
any possibility of that breaking some game mechanics?

Reactions: Esp`` and Samhain71

Blackheart107

Apr 8, 2020
getting block by windows and flagged as a trojan from the mega link. and the patron links are labeled .85 not .88

Last edited:

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.85a with scrappy WT mod
And uodenim relationship mod ( https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-6b-super-alex.44511/post-5265102 )

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Can you update to the new ver? Thx

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
getting block by windows and flagged as a trojan from the mega link. and the patron links are labeled .85 not .88
There's something going on between mega and windows at the moment. Someone had a clean exe archive I uploaded flagged the same way earlier today.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Scene is missing from the Gallery. It's from the new update. You have a dream and you are some king and your mother and two sisters are in outfits and strutting around being sexy, etc.

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
i don't know what i am doing wrong, i run Unren and it unpacks without errors/fails. Then i have placed the scrappy mod in the gamefolder.
When i run the game it shows the unlock all option but when i press it nothing happens and i only see the previously played scenes that were allready there?

What am i doing wrong?

Reactions: goner5

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.88b with scrappy WT mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to v0.88b

Reactions: tan79

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 738510

Overview:
A mod that highlights choices and dialogue options + replay scene gallery​

Game/Creator: Amnesia /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.88b
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
ANDROID

View attachment 738524
The newest version here fingers crossed for the newest walkthrough being blindingly fast. Or when you can Go scrappy your are the best. I thought maybe sucking up a little might help.;)

Brannsar2

Oct 14, 2021
Update looks like the alpha and may not get updated till the B version is done depending on stability. Normal for modders to wait and not have to do shit twice. I don't know LuckyMarks track record though.

Reactions: Behappy69

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Update looks like the alpha and may not get updated till the B version is done depending on stability. Normal for modders to wait and not have to do shit twice. I don't know LuckyMarks track record though.
Are you sure it's an alpha build?
I checked the patreon,it says nothing about an alpha version!

Reactions: Behappy69
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes