4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
How do I beat Athena in the card game? I don't mean how to get luck, I already have the spirit. I just don't get the rules. The game just doesn't end.
Go to the Minotaur city, in the bar ask the demon woman to explain the rules to you and play a few training games against her. The game is pretty simple.

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
Игра от русских/в содружестве с русскими разработчиками/художниками, пользующимся русским аналогом патреона и все еще не могут для нас/своих перевести игру
Add an english version of the text, or the comment will be deleted. And I agree, if there were a russian language option, then I would consider subscribing.

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
How do I beat Athena in the card game? I don't mean how to get luck, I already have the spirit. I just don't get the rules. The game just doesn't end.
Basically in the card game the objective is to lose all of your cards first, which is also usually only possible once the entire deck is gone.

Highest number in a card suit wins going from 1-10, then Joker (Suit) < Queen < King < Ace.
There is also an unsuited Joker card as well that can be played at any time.
One particular Suit gets designated as the best / highest suit, so anything from that suit will beat out another suit's cards. So for example if the designated suit is the Horned suit then even a 1 of Horns would beat out an Ace from any other suit.

I've unfortunately forgotten the rest of the rules, I just know that one of them is in regards to placing down cards of similar value from different suits to the latest placed down card on the table.

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
This card game is called Durak. You can read the rules at least on Wikipedia.

craftlil

Mar 21, 2023
I'm on mobile using JoiPlay and the problem is i can't see the characters but i can talk to them and everything's fine i just can't see them

Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
I'm on mobile using JoiPlay and the problem is i can't see the characters but i can talk to them and everything's fine i just can't see them
yeah, the dev said that joiplay doesn't work properly, he/she recommends using the Maldives Player (RPG MV/MZ) app. Liked the update though, wonder what potion the lamia alchemist will cook up next.

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
i don't know if anything was added in the last update, but from what i understand, the main path is working with them, so ...
The working with the angels path hasn't started yet. The normal path where you go back and get the artifacts ends once you get the two of the snake town and minotaur city. There might be a goblin town coming soon and the fairy village might get something too, but those would be in the next updates.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes