RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

iqebekhbkebhe

Jul 2, 2021
lockpick is not for hobo girl its just a mistake from dev you use lockpick on your teacher door when she caught you 4-6 times one looking at her ass then you have to go to class 1-a on sunday night to caugh her doing something bad (you can take photo and got caught the you can go to teacher dorm and lockpick her door IMPORTANT SAVE you can choose to snif boots or pants and thats defines your future scenes with her and you cant change that (ps. sr for my english im not fluent with it)
Can we talk on discord? If yes, lmk your username. I have so many questions about the game

Labasrytasxd

Aug 28, 2023
Btw, is there any content with the teacher other than just smelling her shoes/panties? Something to do with her body I mean. And if not, is it planned?

GuardianAdreal7425

Feb 2, 2020
Is there anything with the girl following you? if so how do i trigger it? Also it said it added to Jennifer's and Tracy's route but i dont n otice anything different

Last edited:

Labasrytasxd

Aug 28, 2023
Is there anything with the girl following you? if so how do i trigger it? Also it said it added to Jennifer's and Tracy's route but i dont n otice anything different
For Jennifer and Tracy just use walkthrough. It takes some grinding, but the results are worth it. The girl that is following you is still a mystery to me. I suspect she is the daughter of the shop owner in the new map, but nothing else.

Reactions: GuardianAdreal7425

GuardianAdreal7425

Feb 2, 2020
For Jennifer and Tracy just use walkthrough. It takes some grinding, but the results are worth it. The girl that is following you is still a mystery to me. I suspect she is the daughter of the shop owner in the new map, but nothing else.
Is the grind just buying tracy weed and giving out ms jennifer's reports?

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
How can I find new nerdy content?

I would like to ask when will it be updated again? I hope there will be more foot licking content in this update.
Already looking forward to it.

Turbo1608

Jan 19, 2024
bro im at morning on saturday and idk how to pass time to afternoon, shopkeeper doesnt has work option

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes