RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Hotarosannin

Dec 20, 2020
Hi, can someone explain, is girl named Linda in walkthrough is the "Shop Owner" or am i missing smth, trying to achieve skipping class option but don't understand who's Linda, if it's her than i helped her behind the store once and keep going to her store every morning for like 10 days already for a talk but there's no one showed up(Deborah i mean as it says in walkthrough)

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, can someone explain, is girl named Linda in walkthrough is the "Shop Owner" or am i missing smth, trying to achieve skipping class option but don't understand who's Linda, if it's her than i helped her behind the store once and keep going to her store every morning for like 10 days already for a talk but there's no one showed up(Deborah i mean as it says in walkthrough)
Go there and talk to her after class, Deborah will show up then

Chutiyaboi speaking of Deborah, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when that event triggered for me, there was no sprite for Deborah in the shop

Reactions: Demon1dixie
Apr 14, 2023
Does anyone know why no scene appears during this fight? He only attacks me bu
Does anyone know why no scene appears during this fight? He only attacks me but there are no scenes
View attachment 3197082
bro first of all its she second i agree she does only fight me not showing any scenes as shown on game screenshots also anybody can tell me where to find the red hair girl on swing i remember we had a scene with her also anything new with miss handa the teacher ?

Fred52

Sep 7, 2022
Someone please help I cant seem to trigger the tracy path this is my save. I replayed the ask for reward scene countless times but Tracy doesn't seem to appear I think I know the drug dealer as well I'm not sure what seems to be the problem please help.
please someone check whats wrong with my save I didnt recieve a response yet

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
you dont you have to max out zoe path and know who is selling drugs then some night when you finish her homework and try to get scene with her you will meet her friend Tryce who have weed promlem then you gonnna meet with them at evening in front of ther dorm she is gonna pay you 1000gold to buy her weed (weed is sleeping drug in this game) from your dealer you can get 2 scenes from tracy ask me if you wanna know how i just finished this game so i know a lot (ps. sr for my english im not fluent with it)
so where now i can take this doors unlocker?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes