RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Noonetwo

Jan 6, 2019
Holy shit this looks great. Downloaded - please be good. And look, just read the thread: Katalist-esque is not a bad thing. The inspiration drawn from that game is actually one of the things that attracted me to your game; even better that you have made it your own. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Noonetwo

Jan 6, 2019
There is no more content after beating Sylvaria (on that questline) right? Because I beat her, then got a message saying 0.4? Was finished (I think not 0.42 tho not sure if matters here). But then I lost to see some scenes and then talked to the witch. She just says "talk to me when you beat her". I don't want to try again because I beat her a few days ago while probably underlevelled by getting good at the qtes. Probably bad at them again now.

Noonetwo

Jan 6, 2019
I've also never been able to go upstairs in Aela's house. I didn't try every night I was there, but the guide says "go upstairs after first encounter with 2nd boss at night, to get...". But sleeping at her house never progressed the world to night anymore. Was I supposed to lose once and run back immediately? Was I supposed to try in one of the nights before meeting the boss?

I also can't enter Zoe's room at night. She tells me to meet at night at her room "knock and enter" but all I get is a prompt saying I shouldn't go in without a reason. EDIT: NVM just had to get submission to 4 by eating with her(and paying?)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes