RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Who doesn't love a bit of unethical behavior in their gaming experience, right?
It was just so un-ethical, so out of no where, the way the game treated it like a natural progression of escalation. It just... short-circuited my brain.

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
It was just so un-ethical, so out of no where, the way the game treated it like a natural progression of escalation. It just... short-circuited my brain.
You sniffing her sleeping feet is unethical as it is, giving her weed doesn't make it much more unethical than how much it already is.
The whole game is like that, from Zoe using your fetish to get you to do her homework to how miss Jennifer uses you to do the risky stuff for her to how Holly uses your fetish to get you to clean her apartment and get out of paying you. It's also kinda in the name of the game, but at the end it's just a games so I guess it's not that deep.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Still? Can you elaborate which sections and how it can be changed, cause at this point I think I have distinguished it enough from Katalist but idk.
its fine the way it is its changed a lot since the very first few releases so dont let comments like that get to you

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Still? Can you elaborate which sections and how it can be changed, cause at this point I think I have distinguished it enough from Katalist but idk.
It's definitely its own thing now, it came a long way from back when it first started! you're doing great bud, pay no heed to trolls

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

easyfemdom123

Jan 31, 2021
It's definitely its own thing now, it came a long way from back when it first started! you're doing great bud, pay no heed to trolls
pointing out low quality is troll? lmfao.

sorry man, the game starts off feeling like katalist then goes into this weird low effort art style that I don't understand.

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
it's fine. just, could you update more often
not everything needs to be unique. most good games take something that people already like and refine it
If you focus on updating every week and not being different than katalist you will be very successful.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
pointing out low quality is troll? lmfao.

sorry man, the game starts off feeling like katalist then goes into this weird low effort art style that I don't understand.
Again just because you don't understand the art style it's low effort. I draw full backgrounds and fully animate my scenes (24-30 fps) in newer scenes so i don't know where you are getting low effort from.
If you don't like the art style that's one thing that's subjective but calling it budget katalist or comparing it to katalist doesn't make sense to me, since now the story is different and the art style is somewhat unique (much different from Katalist)

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
it's fine. just, could you update more often
not everything needs to be unique. most good games take something that people already like and refine it
If you focus on updating every week and not being different than katalist you will be very successful.
I know but I'm not working on the game full time so updating every week is not possible for me.
And I don't really put too much pressure on trying to come up completely unique stuff I just put in stuff that i like, scenes with progression/build up (like motive behind the scene like zoe or tracy) cause i like that type of scenes.

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
its fine the way it is its changed a lot since the very first few releases so dont let comments like that get to you
I know I was just having fun, people like him just come and say stuff like katalist clone but refuse to elaborate further, or provide actual constructive criticism.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes