RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
V0.42:
(Note: save files from before 0.4 wont work.)
Changelog and Walk-through for 0.42 and previous versions is in the text file in the download folder.
If you find any bugs let me know.
Hope you enjoy.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I stopped playing because I got the option to drug a homeless woman. So that she would be in a deeper sleep and the main character could worship her feet. That struck me as very odd.

Oct 25, 2017
after you gain control of the character in the school hall, if the first you do is press C it's going to show the sun and then a prompt to get the cellphone, clicking it returns nothing and the game is stuck in black screen (if you move the character you still hear him walking)

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
V0.42: GDRIVE
(Note: save files from before 0.4 wont work.)
Changelog and Walk-through for 0.42 and previous versions is in the text file in the download folder.
If you find any bugs let me know.
Hope you enjoy.
first thank for new updait. i have one question.. why save from erlier version doesn't work?

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
first thank for new updait. i have one question.. why save from erlier version doesn't work?
When using a save file from an older version when you fight and enemy you escape the battle automatically for some reason so you won't be able to progress the game. But if your save is from v0.4 or higher you should be good.

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
When using a save file from an older version when you fight and enemy you escape the battle automatically for some reason so you won't be able to progress the game. But if your save is from v0.4 or higher you should be good.
is there any actions with girl in forest (Aely? or smt like this)? Also question about spiting scene in cafe.. is it avalible (cause in changelog written that we can see it only when decline take fries and in new version she doesn't ask if we want fries to a burger) and is there continuation in this line?

nannie

Feb 13, 2018
I downloaded for new Zoe content and I liked it. I thought this game was dead but since it is not and we getting new Zoe content time to support on patreon again

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
For the people they play on Android Joiplay in the new 0.42 version we have a blackscreen and cant do anything

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes