3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

RealKennin

May 4, 2024
I've got quite a series of obstacles.

1. I've got the diamond, I know where Patches ist... but I can't talk to him about Emily in any way to get her. What am I missing?

2. I'm level 5000+ with Amy. Normally at 500+ (which is a long time ago by now) I should have gotten a new quest about her mom and dad. How do I get those?

3. How do I get the Bar Slut to talk to me?

4. How or where do I find Katrina in the University? I only get to an empty library where I can't do anything but read a book, OR meet some teacher who doesn 't talk to me. (And obviously Mrs. Moon.)

5. I've got a book on sex from some store. How do I use it? I cannot read it in any of my rooms, I think.

6. How do I get the "special sauce" in the Ramen shop?

7. Who's Marty?

That's all that I'm struggling with.
Thanks a lot!

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Hey so i am getting this message when trying to use the mother's panty You cannot equip Panties because its item type is not recognized. Please contact the developer to get this fixed. So this problem hasnt being fixed more then five months, sois very upsetting to see this and really glad i am not paying for it.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
how the hell do you make money in this game to start out
Hey there are two ways to earn money when you start the game. The other way is when you are able to buy properties then you can rent each one which is automatically, so you don't have move a finger. The first way to earn money is by doing freelancer but first you need to get a laptop, second is buy selling weed the first patch you get for free from a friend but the second you will need to buy it. If you are fast enough you can also make meth at the lab on London. Also if you go early to the university you can also meet another character that will help in buying your weed and meth. need more help message me or e-mail fcc_rafa700@hotmail.com

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes